Whats the best Nike Outlet

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Pigeon Forge....

or that one clearance store in Fla.

South Chicago as well
pimp.gif

The one that's by Kenosha, WI wasn't anything spectacular when I went. Went to one in Northern Cali and it was OK. I'm not too big on outlets.

Speaking of outlets does anyone remember which one's had the Jordan Carmine's a couple yrs back? I remember everyone went crazy here when finding out they hit some outlets.

Kissimmee clearance was a sleeper store until recently. That one by far is the best one. Only problem though it's hit and miss.

The outlets here in central Florida have been great over the years, especially when we got the Grape 5s a month after release for $100.

I can get out of my ming an outlet in Lancaster, PA that had wht/cement 3s for $40
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spradley

every now and then Tanger outlet in Georgia....
does this even exist still, one day i drove home through ga and passed that outlet center, it looked like a ghost town

Sweet, going to the Orlando and Kissimmee outlets next month. Hopefully I find something worth purchasing.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Pigeon Forge....

South Chicago as well
pimp.gif
first time i went this week n WOW a lot better then the other's, chicago's hidden jem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Pigeon Forge....

South Chicago as well
pimp.gif
first time i went this week n WOW a lot better then the other's, chicago's hidden jem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

South Chicago?  Where is this one?

IN THIS ORDER...

PF

KISSISSMEE

S. CHI

JOHNSON'S CRREK

AND THE SLEEPER...
Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom