Whats the best Nike Outlet

If ur ever in the area a slept on store is the Nike Clearance Store 140 W. High St. Centralia, WA 98531 • 360-736-7434

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

woodbury ny is horrible.. nothing there

tell me about it bro
smh.gif
....they ever have ANYTHING

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

smithfield outlets n NC aint worth squat
smh.gif
.. always got heat in HUGE sizes though
fixed.

I did buy eight pairs of B-Grade Grapes there though, a few months after release.

All size 11 for $90 a pair. The manager looked at me and my boy like we were crazy.

Little did he know . . .

true that. i bought like 15 lol. told me 8 was the limit.. took them to car, came back in and bought 7 more. next day.. came and bought like 5 more lol. good times.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Do all outlets get samples?

Niagara Falls, NY gets a good amount of samples, but always 6 months late. They had gucci dunks, some lebron samples. My girl wears a 7, so she's always rocking heat from the sample department. AM 1's and 90's that no one has for $25-40.

Mens gets picked over quick, but some stuff rots on the shelves. I got AM 90 boots for $15, and Nike Air Zoom Flight Premiums for $20 (2x).

all outlets get samples, its just a matter of how good the samples are...heat or no heat.

pretty much any clearance store if you keep an eye out and any outlet in florida

Originally Posted by Spradley

every now and then Tanger outlet in Georgia....

I wasn't too impressed with that one. And all of the ones in the northeast are kind of weak too. I went to one in NH back in the day that had some decent stuff.

The ones in Delaware were ok, but I wouldn't say anything special.

Originally Posted by juliofranco

If ur ever in the area a slept on store is the Nike Clearance Store 140 W. High St. Centralia, WA 98531 • 360-736-7434
Found this one to be hit or miss...but when you hit it can be real good....plus things are super cheap

OK...for Polo and Nike in Orlando, Prime Outlets (I-Drive) or Premium Outlets (Vineland)? I'm in town but will probably only get to one.

Kissimmee first-timers gotta keep in mind it's hit-or-miss, so don't walk up in there with a big grin on your face thinking you're about to come up.

It's almost a goldmine if you're size 14+ though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom