What's the best shoe out to ball in?

Serious question here.  I used to buy J's to wear or keep in the closet like it was my job.  As time passed and quality went down, I lost interest in the hobby.  Right now, I'm looking to pick up a pair of kicks to ball in.  What do you recommend?  I'm assuming its probably not gonna be Jordan brand haha..  It can be Nike, Reebok, Adidas, whatever.  Doesnt have to be "new" either.  If its a year or 2 old, I can hopefully get it off ebay or something.  

Serious question here.  I used to buy J's to wear or keep in the closet like it was my job.  As time passed and quality went down, I lost interest in the hobby.  Right now, I'm looking to pick up a pair of kicks to ball in.  What do you recommend?  I'm assuming its probably not gonna be Jordan brand haha..  It can be Nike, Reebok, Adidas, whatever.  Doesnt have to be "new" either.  If its a year or 2 old, I can hopefully get it off ebay or something.  

adiZero Rose 1.5

It costs much less than Nike/Jordan sigs but is praised as being on the same level. I'm only saying that coz I don't own any Nike sigs after my doc told me to stick with adidas. Let me tell you though, the 1.5s are the BEST shoes I've ever played in. Low to the ground as you can get and damn light but still with great support from the Sprinskin. Great breathability too coz the Sprintskin is like a combo of breathable mesh with a rubber cage. Has great ankle support even with the somewhat detached collar and the heel dip provide for a non-restricted range of motion for your ankle. GREAT bang for your buck shoe.
pimp.gif

adiZero Rose 1.5

It costs much less than Nike/Jordan sigs but is praised as being on the same level. I'm only saying that coz I don't own any Nike sigs after my doc told me to stick with adidas. Let me tell you though, the 1.5s are the BEST shoes I've ever played in. Low to the ground as you can get and damn light but still with great support from the Sprinskin. Great breathability too coz the Sprintskin is like a combo of breathable mesh with a rubber cage. Has great ankle support even with the somewhat detached collar and the heel dip provide for a non-restricted range of motion for your ankle. GREAT bang for your buck shoe.
pimp.gif

DNeou: Thanks mate! Appreciate it.
pimp.gif

But I forgot a big thing though. PUREMOTION. PureMotion has GOT to be adidas' best innovation when it comes to basketball shoes in the last couple of years. I loved it on my Supernatural Creators (which feel very similar to the Roses) and love it even more with my 1.5s coz they're lower to the ground than the SN Creators, which makes for an extremely responsive, flexible, and stable shoe. It's barefoot inspired, so it's aim is to help aid in your foot's more natural movement, so in a way, it's also corrective. The Cilia traction pattern also provides awesome traction. The only court I really have access to is a dusty, rugged-*%$ covered cement court and I wasn't slipping at all.

And I don't know why, coz it may defeat the purpose of my typing all of what I just did, but nothing really beats going to a store and trying out a shoe for yourself. You could get advice and all to narrow down the wide array of choices you have when it comes to your footwear, but I really think you should listen to your feet first. Anyway, hope this helps and you get the right shoe!

DNeou: Thanks mate! Appreciate it.
pimp.gif

But I forgot a big thing though. PUREMOTION. PureMotion has GOT to be adidas' best innovation when it comes to basketball shoes in the last couple of years. I loved it on my Supernatural Creators (which feel very similar to the Roses) and love it even more with my 1.5s coz they're lower to the ground than the SN Creators, which makes for an extremely responsive, flexible, and stable shoe. It's barefoot inspired, so it's aim is to help aid in your foot's more natural movement, so in a way, it's also corrective. The Cilia traction pattern also provides awesome traction. The only court I really have access to is a dusty, rugged-*%$ covered cement court and I wasn't slipping at all.

And I don't know why, coz it may defeat the purpose of my typing all of what I just did, but nothing really beats going to a store and trying out a shoe for yourself. You could get advice and all to narrow down the wide array of choices you have when it comes to your footwear, but I really think you should listen to your feet first. Anyway, hope this helps and you get the right shoe!

Pocketlint-
hah no problem my dude.... sucks that this forum's Adi Thread is booboo compared to the other forum's =[

Pocketlint-
hah no problem my dude.... sucks that this forum's Adi Thread is booboo compared to the other forum's =[

Kobe V...Jordan 2010....Lebron 8(V1,V2)...tried all three and all of the shoes performed really well.. HTH!
happy.gif

Kobe V...Jordan 2010....Lebron 8(V1,V2)...tried all three and all of the shoes performed really well.. HTH!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom