What's the best shoe out to ball in?

best basketball shoe ever- Nike air jet flight (hope nike decides to re-release the steve nash mavs colorway
tongue.gif
). DUNNO WHY I JUST LOVE IT
for durability and traction: nike zoom bb1 (smh for selling my pair!), zoom huarache 2k4 and 2k5, zoom flight 2k3
traction for indoor basketball court: zoom turbine, ultraflights, penny 2's
jordans: jordan 9's as they are very low to the ground. 12's, 14's and 23's
for the outdoors: haven't bought some and 1's for some time but i have to say the desire mids, chosen ones, and devastate mids. 
happy.gif

THANKS RED

best basketball shoe ever- Nike air jet flight (hope nike decides to re-release the steve nash mavs colorway
tongue.gif
). DUNNO WHY I JUST LOVE IT
for durability and traction: nike zoom bb1 (smh for selling my pair!), zoom huarache 2k4 and 2k5, zoom flight 2k3
traction for indoor basketball court: zoom turbine, ultraflights, penny 2's
jordans: jordan 9's as they are very low to the ground. 12's, 14's and 23's
for the outdoors: haven't bought some and 1's for some time but i have to say the desire mids, chosen ones, and devastate mids. 
happy.gif

THANKS RED

KD3's in a tight colorway, nothing too stock, that or either the kobe V or VI if you can wear a low-cut. If you need more ankle support the Lebron 8. If it was just outdoors the Jordan playground/outdoor shoe is very durable.

KD3's in a tight colorway, nothing too stock, that or either the kobe V or VI if you can wear a low-cut. If you need more ankle support the Lebron 8. If it was just outdoors the Jordan playground/outdoor shoe is very durable.

Back
Top Bottom