Whats the best shorts to wear in the summer with your kicks?NT help!!

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Im starting to get my summer clothes in order, im really confused in what shorts are in style and look good with my kicks...last year i went with dickies and jordan shorts 95% of the time, but i was looking for some other things I could try out, i mean im into designer jeans and all that but never knew what designer shorts to wear?....if you could leave in some opinions on what shorts are good to rock with jordans, air forces, foams, etc... please leave the brand name and style....all help is appreciated...thanks NT!!!
laughingelfman_949.jpg

i was thinkin about ralph lauren shorts...would deffinetly work out with my 20% coupon of your entire purchase...for some reason thought that would be an odd match but thats the front runner to try out...thanks again everyone

I pretty much just rock basketball shorts all summer long. I'll wear some dickies shorts also here and there but for the most part its just bball shorts.

jean shorts are so uncomfortable.and with jean shorts they look gay if they are too short but when you get the longer where they dont look so bad they get caught on knees and feel weird....i just wear sweat pant material athletic shorts or some regular basketball shorts along with a beater pretty much all summer.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

e024_1.JPG

..or any other cargo shorts (in whatever color you prefer)

look a lil gay to me. too short.
Those are crack, and there the opposite.. there not short at all..

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

e024_1.JPG

..or any other cargo shorts (in whatever color you prefer)
Unless you're GI Joe, these make you look like you're trying too  hard
laugh.gif
They are just shorts. Why do you have to be ripped to wear shorts?

Back
Top Bottom