What's the BEST thing you've Ever had to eat???

dmoney82

Banned
 What's the best thing you have ever had to eat? Feel free to Share recipe or where to find.

Me: This chocolate smores pie in Florida. I wana go back just for it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

buffalo wild wings (mangao habanero wings), or AUTHENTIC carne asada tacos>_______

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

pepper salted squid at thein hung in portland, OR
Word? Sounds good

yes sir.... its deep fried with tempura (i think)... then saute'd with garlic, white and green onion and of course salt and pepper....

A variety of sushi at this restaurant in Portland.

Maybe a Cuban sandwich at this little bakery in Little Havana. %@%% was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

??? which one??/ my boy owns a sushi restaurant in portland call bada.... 39th and holgate

Truthfully, a dry turkey sandwich on cheap white bread, 1 slice of turkey, some lettuce, and one packet of mustard. Keep in mind I was in the hospital and hadn't eaten in about 48 hours.

??? which one??/ my boy owns a sushi restaurant in portland call bada.... 39th and holgate

Saburo's. It's off Bybee and 13th in the Sellwood District. I dont think I've been to Bada. They any good?

Saburo's. It's off Bybee and 13th in the Sellwood District. I dont think I've been to Bada. They any good?
it gets pretty spendy over there... i like koji something??. its near fubon same plaza different building on the left

it gets pretty spendy over there... i like koji something??. its near fubon same plaza different building on the left

Alright cool. I might check it out when I have the funds to go out to eat.

hey my parents restaurant is down at portland i think its near fubon... kenny's noodle house, i think its at 82nd and powell 

Back
Top Bottom