What's the biggest lie you've told your parents?

My boy told me about 2 years ago about how he let his mom believe he graduated college with an engineering degree. He told her the diploma was supposed to come in the mail because something got mixed up. He always changes the subject when it comes up, he even changes the channel when those Everest college commercials come on so she's not reminded. Dude has been trying to get a job with the local police dept so he can finally come clean. This whole situation is going on about 4 years, I told him he should never come clean, just tell her he decided to change careers. I couldn't imagine keeping a lie that big going with my mom. :smh: :lol:

What's the biggest lie you've told your parents?

OP stop lying to your mom and come clean.

But i haven't really lied to my parents about anything big. Couple of small things here and there.

i got fired for stealing when I worked at the GAP when I was 17. Told my mom I didn't like the job anymore and quit. She still doesn't know.

Changed an F to a B on a report card so I could stay on the track team.

The school mailed the report card and my mom got it while I was away... at a track meet. She cried when I got home. |I

Next year, my ankle gave out on me while at a state regional meet for hurdles. I was one race away from the state championship race. :smh: I skipped my senior trip for that meet. Guess that was karma.

Last edited:
 In elementary school my oldman gave me money for my graduation photos, i spent it on candyyyyyyy. I had the only sugar high. he never asked about the photos but my mom did and i would always tell her, i took the photos but i never got the pictures.

how i could afford all the stuff i was buying 
mean.gif
. They dont know but their not stupid either 

i dont have any big lies i just tell em not like they can do anything

then again im not much of a **** up :lol:

Changed an F to a B on a report card so I could stay on the track team.

The school mailed the report card and my mom got it while I was away... at a track meet. She cried when I got home. |I

Next year, my ankle gave out on me while at a state regional meet for hurdles. I was one race away from the state championship race. :smh: I skipped my senior trip for that meet. Guess that was karma.

I know this feel. I've made my mom cry twice, I'll never do that again. :smh:

Not exactly a lie but more like i never came clean on it.

Scratched the **** out of my mom's car when I was bringing the lawnmower out the garage. She didn't notice until she got to work the next day. She comes home thinking one of her coworkers did it because she got the director position over them.

That happened about 10 years ago and she still believes it to this day. I feel like it fueled her to succeed. Planned on telling her when she retired. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom