What's the chances simulation theory is real?

124% based on the amount of liberal conjecture and innuendo is spewed on this site. 00100010000100001 is da only explanation

Screenshot_20220817-224806_Chrome.jpg

Nobody thought any of this s*** before the internet.

What if I told you capitalism is the simulation ? It’s that simple.

The internet has made human beings dumber and even worse at social interaction. It’s created more and more lunatics and conspiracy theorist.

People who were embarrassed to read out loud in class, or only came to school with a pencil in their ear and paper notebook, trying to kick knowledge…. :lol: :rofl:

Yeah, I don’t know why we are here. But I definitely think everything we experience is “real” per say. If anything is a simulation I don’t believe it’s a literal simulation. Maybe whoever/whatever created us did so with no purpose in mind, other than to create. Maybe it’s all just change. I’m not really sure. I definitely think everything we experience is real though.

Interesting enough, this is why i initially found Westworld so interesting because it questioned exactly that. In the show they ae advanced robots, but they were programmed with real emotionds & bonds. However to the people controlling them they were looked at as lifeless & emotionless.

Interesting enough, this is why i initially found Westworld so interesting because it questioned exactly that. In the show they ae advanced robots, but they were programmed with real emotionds & bonds. However to the people controlling them they were looked at as lifeless & emotionless.

I haven’t seen Westworld yet, but kinda reminds me of the Black Mirror Star Trek/game episode, where the guy takes the co workers DNA sample to create them in the game, and they don’t realize they aren’t real/have all the memories of the real version of themselves.

I believe the scientists will tell you none of this **** is real. Nothing exists objectively in material form. Our sensory perceptions form our reality, how it appears to us. Look out the window, what you see is just light waves bouncing off/interacting with other conglomerations of particles and entering your eyeball. The brain forms the picture, its not "out there". Platos Allegory of the Cave and all that. Touch a tree, the sensation is just the conglomeration of particles that make up your hand interacting with the particles that make up the tree, vibrating at a certain rate. Every sense boils down to a wave function, its all mathematical. Whether we behave like AI or AI behaves like us, its all just mechanical inputs and outputs. Yet we identify so strongly with our thoughts/personality, that is us we think, but objectively there is no you, or me, its all just a mechanistic thought process based on inputs to the sensory organs.

Theoretically one could hook up a brain in a jar to some form of neural net and have that brain experience the world as we do. The concept of the matrix. We could very well be that, but how would you or could you ever know?

Last edited:
There's nothing that I've personally seen that would lead me believe it. I experience emotions, I witness tangible danger, my mind controls my body, sensations are felt, I've seen both life and death, etc, so it would be really illogical for me to even question the world that I live in.
It would be illogical??? That's not even a logic based answer... 😂

Check out PBS Space Time on Youtube for stuff like this.

Some of it can be hard to keep up with, but it's worth it if you're really interested.

we may all have our ideas and thoughts but one thing we all have in common is we all go back to the same soil

i think we are star dust sun makes light which allows us to live and can even eat its own light (black hole) once the sun dies out we all going back into that void of the sun (singularity)

if this was a cpu sim i would think someone would of broke it by now or found a glitch lol look at the truman show classic film

what i have a hard time understanding is how all this came from nothing (big bang) billions of years ago which makes me think where did that matter the big bang had come from which puts me in a endless loop of what created that which created that lol smh

just live and die and hope for the best after death.

Last edited:
Philip K **** who was shown in the documentary several times had a bunch of his short stories turned into movies

bladerunner
total recall
Minority report

Just to name a few, i may delve into more of his short stories in the future

Ok…. I’ve been having some REALLY weird coincidences popping up this week, maybe we are in a simulation. But why does the simulation care about me… or is it all in the programming …. 😭

For real though, I say most things are pure chance, but it’s been weird.

Ok…. I’ve been having some REALLY weird coincidences popping up this week, maybe we are in a simulation. But why does the simulation care about me… or is it all in the programming …. 😭

For real though, I say most things are pure chance, but it’s been weird.

Only time i genuinely feel this way is Deja Vu, because its never a moment of sigificance. It's the most random set of actions & thoughts & you get this feeling of i've done this many times before

Back
Top Bottom