Whats the craziest display of wealth you have ever seen vol .... $$$$$

i have a few friends that are in their 20s that can afford to live on their own, and two even own their own homes...i know that most of the majority of millennials can't do that because of the loan debt...

Strong Avy to post ratio

My first job, I worked for Wayne Huisenga's daughter (Use to own the dolphins, founded Blockbuster and Some garbage company) and she lives on a HUGE mansion on the Fort Lauderdale intercostal. Las Olas area.

Went to her house to get furniture one day, mind was blown. She was one of the sweetest women I've ever met.

When I was young I spent Half my childhood living in DR...in my same block lived an associate of Quirino ...one of the top Narcos of DR.
She owned a house that was built on top of 3 houses that she bought just for the space..she would renovate the place EVERY year bangin pool...basketball court...had all her fam from her old neighborhood come live with her all paid for(about 25-30 people) she built like a small villa for all of them within the house. Brand new Cars for all her nephews cuz she had no kids...house furniture was all versace...it was one of those examples of having so much money that you dont know what to do with it. She's on the run now for the past 5-8 years btw.

^It's nice. I just wonder if he still would have been as generous had our football team not went on a 62 game winning streak winning the state title four years in a row and now the local little league team winning the world series. He obviously enjoys sports and it's nice he gave back to youth sports in his hometown. He was behind the production of the ESPN 30 for 30 film "62" about my highschool football team and I've heard he plans on producing a movie about this little league team as well.
Dude is a one man Booster club. Seems genuine enough. Just hope he doesn't turn heel one day and ask the team to tank or something if they still want funding.

^It's nice. I just wonder if he still would have been as generous had our football team not went on a 62 game winning streak winning the state title four years in a row and now the local little league team winning the world series. He obviously enjoys sports and it's nice he gave back to youth sports in his hometown. He was behind the production of the ESPN 30 for 30 film "62" about my highschool football team and I've heard he plans on producing a movie about this little league team as well.

From what I've heard around the Street--he's very involved in sports. He played Baseball and Football in HS I believe.

Don't quote me on this, but someone I had dinner with at a charity ball in NYC is an owner of two professional sports teams and he mentioned Tommy Tull looking to purchase a sports franchise. Preferably baseball.

When I was young I spent Half my childhood living in DR...in my same block lived an associate of Quirino ...one of the top Narcos of DR.
She owned a house that was built on top of 3 houses that she bought just for the space..she would renovate the place EVERY year bangin pool...basketball court...had all her fam from her old neighborhood come live with her all paid for(about 25-30 people) she built like a small villa for all of them within the house. Brand new Cars for all her nephews cuz she had no kids...house furniture was all versace...it was one of those examples of having so much money that you dont know what to do with it. She's on the run now for the past 5-8 years btw.

Now THIS is a strong username to post ratio. :lol:

low key want to return to school and find me a little chinese student with deep pockets :lol:

low key want to return to school and find me a little chinese student with deep pockets :lol:

Had one when I was broke she paid all of my expenses for 3 months. Her mom used to take us out clubbing and pay for VIP and bottle service too :lol:

Last edited:
Chico's dog house
laugh.gif

Growing up my parents used to take my sister and I to open houses to show us what life could be like if you worked hard. Those homes were all beautiful and to know that people could afford them was always pretty awesome to me. One of the houses had an elevator and it blew my mind.

Same here... one of my main goals in life is buying land and building houses for my families so we can be in the same community.

i have a few friends that are in their 20s that can afford to live on their own, and two even own their own homes...i know that most of the majority of millennials can't do that because of the loan debt...

I bought my first house at 22 years old just to say I did and to impress friends & family...

Brand new 2650 sqft. for $271k.... worse investment ever! :lol: Glad I sold that ****!

I got to ball out in the club with UAE royalty in Europe once. :lol:

It was two young dudes in their 20's who were part of the counties many extended royal families. One of them had actually went to Boston College and maybe even boarding school in the U.S.

It wasn't even nothing crazy except for their personal assistant. I'd never seen that male servant type of domestic service before.

Dude handled all the cc bills, had club staff completely rearrange our section of the club to his employers liking, but the funniest thing to me was this guy kept working and had a job to do while we ****** around.

Primary function of his job was to repeatedly perform recon on the dance floor and bring back young girls to our VIP section that he though were suitable. :lol:

Bruh actually got scolded because he brought a girl back that one of the two dudes didn't approve of.

Funniest part - all that service and wingman support and these two royal family members still weren't really able to get things poppin with ANY of the girls dude brought back. :rofl:

Last edited:
Idk. Can't even tell you to be real. Seen it so many times. All basic stuff like 100 bottles, supercars, etc.

Where the NYC Zoe gods? I know some of them living alright if they're not too busy buying Balmains

My boys family is wilding. They have property all around the world. One of their holiday houses they went to buy was on sale for 26m EUR (completely overpriced) it had been on the market for a while and no one was biting.

Ol dude walked in there, told them straight, his valuation was 8m EUR since the economic downturn, paid cash by electronic transfer, the house is now theirs. They go there less than 10 days a year...

:smh:

That made me realize some folk are on a whole different level.

Last edited:
I remember when I was younger, I went to middle school at this private Quaker school where a lot of wealthy parents sent their kids. I remember going to different bar and Bat mitzvahs. It was almost like a contest at times between parents( I'm not Jewish btw). They would try and top each other. 1 family rented out a hotel and invited the entire grade to stay over( it was a smaller school. Like maybe 25-30 kids). Another girl had hers at maybe the biggest synagogue I've ever seen. Then they bussed us back to their house where they had like big *** carnival tents set up in their backyard. We weren't allowed in the main house though. That place was huge though

Last edited:
Where the NYC Zoe gods? I know some of them living alright if they're not too busy buying Balmains
U answered your own question ...alotta them spend the money /cards on designer n bottles :lol: :smh:

And idk how dudes be out stuntin n still don't get the yambs, gotta be some type of lame for that to happen :lol:

One day I seen a big *** yacht sitting on lake Michigan. It was a helcopter on top of it. The yacht and helicopter had matching paint jobs

Someone in my Wife's family is a senior senior senior person at Goldman Sachs. He changes his furniture every 2-3 years and throws out the old stuff (electronics included)....last time his nephew came away with $25,000 worth of gently used furniture from DDC and a player from McIntosh. 

Someone in my Wife's family is a senior senior senior person at Goldman Sachs. He changes his furniture every 2-3 years and throws out the old stuff (electronics included)....last time his nephew came away with $25,000 worth of gently used furniture from DDC and a player from McIntosh. 

Sounds like a partner or someone who's a global head of a group or division. It's not him, it's the guys wife :lol:

I've heard of women doing this too often. A lot of these wealthy dudes spend a fortune on decorating. It all goes under capital expenditures anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom