Whats the craziest display of wealth you have ever seen vol .... $$$$$

Another fan I know dude is crazy loaded and generous donating buildings to school giving free education to underprivileged children.

This guy built a crib with a sauna a dope *** gym wine cellar **** like that dudes wife didn't like it they move back to their pent house mind you dudes fam owns the whole building anyway.

They invite us to visit there vacation house in fla (mind you were from asia so that's a 20 hour flight)with them I thought we'd all be staying in one big house it's my fam and this other guy with his girl nope they have 3 and their rides were bentleys maseratis those type of **** they also have a couple houses in Europe which they all visit once a year

Another guy I know spent like at least 200 gs on party the invites we're sent on like Samsung tablets

I'm the assistant basketball coach at this private middle school. Once before a 3 day weekend one of my players told me he won't be able to make practice because his dad just got a new private jet and wants to spend the weekend in Dubai.

Last edited:
I worked with the son of the owner of Kum & Go.
As a NYer I ain't never heard of that in my life, but a lot of you cats in the Midwest and **** may be familiar with it.

Even though they billionaires this dude was only living like a thousandaire.
Took him clubbing in Dyckman and went Dutch on the bottle.

hennessy hennessy since this thread got a bump, I see that Tull is no longer CEO at Legendary. Is he still living in that area?

My co worker met and married the Steelers owner granddaughter...dude lasted 2 months and was out from our job, ain't seen dude since. Prolly about to get a FO job. Crazy.

Short story they met and somehow the discussion comes up who's his favorite team. Not knowing who her fam was he said Steelers. Well a couple weeks later she says pack a bag lets go on a trip. They end up going to London for a Steelers game where he sat in the box sits. Dude said he knew right then she wasn't a regular chick.

My co worker met and married the Steelers owner granddaughter...dude lasted 2 months and was out from our job, ain't seen dude since. Prolly about to get a FO job. Crazy.

Short story they met and somehow the discussion comes up who's his favorite team. Not knowing who her fam was he said Steelers. Well a couple weeks later she says pack a bag lets go on a trip. They end up going to London for a Steelers game where he sat in the box sits. Dude said he knew right then she wasn't a regular chick.

any chick that flies you out to europe after 2 weeks of knowing you is no regular chick.

the kia :lol: :lol: NT you're too much

NT never forgets..... 
roll.gif

Family friend who is Japanese but was raised in DR has a business over there. Debated in front of me whether to give his son as a gift for marriage 750,000 or a millions dollars. In American dollars not pesos. Wish I could've bagged his daughter who is a fine mix, half Japanese half Dominican. Very humble girl too

Family friend who is Japanese but was raised in DR has a business over there. Debated in front of me whether to give his son as a gift for marriage 750,000 or a millions dollars. In American dollars not pesos. Wish I could've bagged his daughter who is a fine mix, half Japanese half Dominican. Very humble girl too
loco, donde 'tan Las fotos?

Seen a guy at a sushi restaurant pay random girls to get naked on the table so he can eat sushi off of them. They did it.

Naw i don't believe that the restaurant won't allow that lol doesn't matter how much money someone has you don't violate health codes thats they license

He had so much money he paid everyone enough. Even you got a price. I bet he can pay you a certain amount to get your girl on that table.

hennessy hennessy since this thread got a bump, I see that Tull is no longer CEO at Legendary. Is he still living in that area?

He sold the company to the richest man in China.

I don't think he's lived in my hometown for a very long time. It's a really small town but he likes to give back because that's where he grew up.
He and his wife, Alba, own and live on a 30-acre estate in the North Ranch area of Westlake Village, California. in a home valued in the tens of millions of dollars.
legendary_westlake_compound_a_l.jpg

Good article about him and selling the company.
http://www.pressconnects.com/story/...onaire-movie-company-legendary-sold/78672528/

Last edited:
Nothing crazy, but I used to work at UPS as a driver's helper during college winter break. The driver I worked with was responsible for deliveries in Greenwich, CT area. Simply stated, I've never seen houses as ostentatious as what I saw during that time.

Also, during undergrad, I saw an international student (Asian) who regularly whipped a lambo on campus. The strange thing is that he worked in one particular dining hall serving food. Never made sense...lol

Last edited:
@Law i wish I saved the video. I would show you.

I seen some NTers do some wealthy stuff too. One guy bought like 6 Rolexes in a span of a few munts.

Back
Top Bottom