Whats the deal w/ St. Alfreds???

jilla82

Banned
Am I the only cat that doesnt like that spot? Them dudes always looking like this :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
and actually have a slight attitude. But maybe i just catch them on bad days or something.

Im so glad Leaders opened up down the block

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
The windy city got kicks too joe

Krabby is my guy, they always take care of me when i m in there......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

Man them dudes are good people. What are you wanting them to do suck up to you?
Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

maybe its just this one dude im not gettin a good vibe from....a white dude tatted up w/ a belly...who is that?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Wow! you cats got it twisted, Krabby is a good dude and I've never seen him crabby or give attitude, he's always layed back and cool..

^ what he said. Good place.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8-14 200 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS 11.5 195 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

was just in there today, everything seemed ok haha. but if u walk in there askin for sb's and some other **** maybe you might get slapped haha no, its all love in there. st. alfreds is by far my favorite store in chicago. white tatted with a belly lmao. for you up and coming heads maybe do some research and maybe you will find info on the man and what hes about. hint: SOLE NTC
TEAM WISCONSIN
JRYDEORDIE9 ON AIM
KOREAJ23@gmail.com

Wow I've never been given attitude by them, Krabby especially. He always sparks up a little conversation if I'm buying something there. I duno what to tell you my man.
VISION OVERCOMING WEAKNESS

well, maybe cuz i was high...i probably was just tweekin off my @#%$

ima go in there again and see what happens

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

krabby is so chill... u musta done somethin to get an attitude from him.
THREE00ZEEX@YAHOO.COM[/email] - WANTED size 13-14:
Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI
Air Max 1 NL white/grey CEMENT
Air Max 97/360 hybrid UNION
Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

I've been in there plenty of times the staff has always been cool with me. Got nothing but good things to say about St. Alfreds.......

I think Ill go up to St. Alfreds tomorrow.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8-14 200 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS 11.5 195 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

who cares!?...its a store...u go in look around if u see something u like buy it...i actually hate stores where dudes are all up in my face cuz it seems so fake...i hope it was the weed cuz grown men shouldnt be gettin all emotional like that ya dig word to carl thomas
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

like haiti5 said i hate when people are on you back when your trying to buy something. Krabby is extra cool i come all the way from the southeast side to shop there.

Its not my favorite store in the world but Krabby and the other guy who works there alot seem reasonably friendly. I don't need nor want someone to try to be my best friend when they're selling me something...

what up J? jus chillen doing school and shiznit
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

if im thinking of the same guy, he was real cool to me when i was in there.
TEAM corNhuskers​
FOR SALE...
DS STUSSY FREE (11)
DS CARDINAL VII (10)
DS KICKS/HI CHUKKAS (8.5)

Quote:
who cares!?...its a store...u go in look around if u see something u like buy it...i actually hate stores where dudes are all up in my face cuz it seems so fake...i hope it was the weed cuz grown men shouldnt be gettin all emotional like that ya dig word to carl thomas

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Quote:
? a brotha cant make a thread askin why i was thrown a screw face

i aint comin at you or nothing i jus think you prolly read too much into it. even if i did feel uncomfortable in there..kinda like i feel in certain other stores *cough cough*..id still buy from there cuz they get hot ****
laugh.gif

Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

People in there are cool and everything, but the selection is serious garbage.
TEAM BEN GORDON
MEMBER 1

Back
Top Bottom