Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

For black  (or mixed) guys looking for black girls/women:

I have been looking around and exploring this site for a couple of days, and have decided that I am at a point in my life where I don't want to mess around with all the random 'basic' chicks I'm seeing. I also don't want a 'mother figure', or a 'baby girl' who I have to 'help' grow up! At this point in my life I want a 'woman'! Someone who can define and embody that for my future son and ,even more for imporMtantly, for my future daughter! I'm looking for myClaire Huxtable, my Michelle Obama, for the Weezy to my George!

In short I want someone I can respect, someone who can be my friend, my sister...my woman! I'm a bit rough around the edges but I think that 5'5" of cocoa  brown eyed  goodness can do me well, and smoothen me out. I think I would like you! I only ask that you allow me a chance to 'let' you like me!

*insert appropriate 'strong' black women who stood by their men.

**insert appropriate description of girl you are trying to holler at.
Man, corny stuff like this actually works. It's not my cup of tea, but I've seen dudes use this type of approach since wayyyyy back in the BlackPlanet days.

dope adrian :pimp:

^"Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise."
"I was reading your profile and I like what I see/read.. if you feel the same then hit me back, loser =)"
"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down?"
"Alright i sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention. Plus you look to smart to do some #+$# like that. Forgive me please. I'm just trying to play games with a cute girl, you should play along."

found them on ST.

this dude ScottHallWithAPick is a monster at it :wow:, I respect... I wasn't active during that time, how come dude doesn't post in here?

For black  (or mixed) guys looking for black girls/women:

I have been looking around and exploring this site for a couple of days, and have decided that I am at a point in my life where I don't want to mess around with all the random 'basic' chicks I'm seeing. I also don't want a 'mother figure', or a 'baby girl' who I have to 'help' grow up! At this point in my life I want a 'woman'! Someone who can define and embody that for my future son and ,even more for importantly, for my future daughter! I'm looking for myClaire Huxtable, my Michelle Obama, for the Weezy to my George!

In short I want someone I can respect, someone who can be my friend, my sister...my woman! I'm a bit rough around the edges but I think that 5'5" of cocoa  brown eyed goodness can do me well, and smoothen me out. I think I would like you! I only ask that you allow me a chance to 'let' you like me!

*insert appropriate 'strong' black women who stood by their men.

**insert appropriate description of girl you are trying to holler at.

You are on to something

if you gotta travel more than 10 miles you are doin too much, but if you cant find anything near you just say you were going to be in the area for business or something.

Last edited:
Just searched through the DC/Maryland area again :x

Duck city.

Saw like 1/50 that MIGHT be smashable (no lie).

Biddies here are getting worse, I swear :smh:

Just searched through the DC/Maryland area again
sick.gif

Duck city.
Saw like 1/50 that MIGHT be smashable (no lie).
Biddies here are getting worse, I swear
mean.gif
search my race and age...

also sunday is the best day to see top notch joints.

you never know nowadays, i could never get into the internet dating thing its so damn risky, but for the most part most of those fake profiles just want your credit card info or want you to click on some stupid link for traffic.

What's the purpose of these fake profiles? Do they set you up to get robbed or something?
I think it's fat chicks trying to get attention. But if you get a girls number there are ways to tell if she's legit (skype, pof has videochat, text...and safe meet up)

Yanky you are right, that one was fake. The pics are a little too 'twitterish' and model looking. But the others I would say are legit based upon the profiles and descriptions.

I think it's fat chicks trying to get attention. But if you get a girls number there are ways to tell if she's legit (skype, pof has videochat, text...and safe meet up)

Yanky you are right, that one was fake. The pics are a little too 'twitterish' and model looking. But the others I would say are legit based upon the profiles and descriptions.

Sometimes you can just tell something is off about certain pics so it doesn't hurt to do a quick google images search on em. #NTDetective

You guys weren't lying. I've already come across just about every crush from my school days. :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Found a chick who looked like she had low confidence a while back..

She was meh at best, white 5'3 and pudgy lookin. Id say she was a 6.. I didnt even really wanna smash just wanted to know that i could :lol:

Got the number, set it up and never showed.. (im not a scumbag lol
just not really feelin it)

View media item 126513

:smh: :rofl:
he met up with someone he talked to on POF and it was a trap or what?
Fake profile gave him an address to come to and when he went dudes jumped out on him.. it was on KTT i can't find it right now.

funny thing is he posted the profile... there were pages almost identical to it in most cities. One even hit me up

Back
Top Bottom