Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

lol i normally dont post here but my mans used to talk to her (if its the same one youre talking about). From BK?

Nooooooo. Girl knows what she is doing! Even during a video call she was playing those angles. Ol girl put on a few pounds and she hid it very well. But you know what, I mess with the BBWs so that wasn't even the real deal breaker (though lying certainly is). What the deal breaker was, was she had a whole tube of pringles in her bag, she got mad candy for the movie, all the while saying she had gastric bypass. When I mentioned it, she said real food fills her up but she can eat candy all day. Also she asked to switch the move during the date and while we waited for the second movie (admittedly I liked it) we went grocery shopping at whole foods. She bought fancy knock off nutella and bread.

Ol' girl has a bad relationship with food. I'm still working on myself, I can't help her fix herself and I've known her barely a week.

The other thing was that she is stagnant. She hasn't worked in a year, she wants to pursue a singing career (and she is actually very good) but she doesn't make any music, no soundcloud or youtube channel. She kept talking about her mother who died about 5 years ago. I honestly think she might be depressed. And I'd be there as a friend to provide support and encouragement because she is talented and she is a cool person. But that's a lot to walk into so early into a relationship. I'm not ready to handle all that.

READING THIS GOT ME DEPRESSED AS F*&K. THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON WHY THESE BIRDS ARE ON THESE DATING SITES. THE TRICK IS HOW FAST CAN YOU FIND OUT WHY AND IF IT IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DEAL WITH. THIS CHICK WAS DEF NOT SMASHABLE. TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

I met this 26yr old chick on okc back in the spring. We’ve probably met 3x since. Everytime it felt rushed like she was running late to do something else. She’ll randomly text if I wanna hang and she’ll come over get spooked and bounce. It was evident she was very 420 friendly. Yesterday different. Everytime we’ve met she’s rocking a tight club mini dress. I ask you like those cause your always wearing them and she says it’s hot out and the dresses are cool. I order pizza and she sits Indian style on the floor. In the previous meets she would wear these dresses with boy cut panties, but this time she is pantyless. Chocha is is on full display and I get an instant erection. A few minutes go by I forget about the erection and she asks “what’s that”pointing at my lap. I’m like “the remote”? She hops on the couch and is like “no this and grabs the “D” and immediately pulls back and says your “that’s your D” and does a geeky omg laugh. She begins to tell how she told her friend she met a black guy and her friend keeps asking if we’ve done it and she’s like “no” and her friend told her to introduce us and she would do me. She shows me pictures of her friend and I’m like yeah she cute. She takes 45 minutes to tell me that story and by the end shes curled up to me and I’m playing with the chocha. I pick her up take her the bedroom and she tells that she’s really tight but she think she’s wet enough that once I’m in, I’m in. I beat the brakes off that chick. She hits this am asking when can she send her friend over. I’m like i rather have you both and she’s like, she’ll talk to her friend about it cause they’ve never been with each other.

Last edited:
I met this 26yr old chick on okc back in the spring. We’ve probably met 3x since. Everytime it felt rushed like she was running late to do something else. She’ll randomly text if I wanna hang and she’ll come over get spooked and bounce. It was evident she was very 420 friendly. Yesterday different. Everytime we’ve met she’s rocking a tight club mini dress. I ask you like those cause your always wearing them and she says it’s hot out and the dresses are cool. I order pizza and she sits Indian style on the floor. In the previous meets she would wear these dresses with boy cut panties, but this time she is pantyless. Chocha is is on full display and I get an instant erection. A few minutes go by I forget about the erection and she asks “what’s that”pointing at my lap. I’m like “the remote”? She hops on the couch and is like “no this and grabs the “D” and immediately pulls back and says your “that’s your D” and does a geeky omg laugh. She begins to tell how she told her friend she met a black guy and her friend keeps asking if we’ve done it and she’s like “no” and her friend told her to introduce us and she would do me. She shows me pictures of her friend and I’m like yeah she cute. She takes 45 minutes to tell me that story and by the end shes curled up to me and I’m playing with the chocha. I pick her up take her the bedroom and she tells that she’s really tight but she think she’s wet enough that once I’m in, I’m in. I beat the brakes off that chick. She hits this am asking when can she send her friend over. I’m like i rather have you both and she’s like, she’ll talk to her friend about it cause they’ve never been with each other.
all I was waiting for is the did you smash part. which you did. good job

all I was waiting for is the did you smash part. which you did. good job

Hella bots. And trannies. Site has just about run its course. What's the new wave :nerd:
Still some nice ones on there though. The amount of bots has gotten much better. Regarding the transgenders, at least most of them are up front and have it in the bio. Albeit it's probably for their safety it's still good to know.

Back
Top Bottom