Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

They'll transform and roll the D out on you.

Decepticons, obviously.
Kij.gif

Damn BLK app doesn't seem to be available up here.

Was gonna throw the sistas a curve ball

Bumble is like 95% white woman. While there’s inherently nothing wrong with that in theory, they don’t ever go for black guys

Where do you live?

Because Atlanta and Louisiana bumble are full of black and different eniticity..

Last edited:
Bumble sucks. Tried it for a couple days a few years ago in MI... only got a few matches, and they never really talked. Not going back, but I did DL BLK

Tinder trying to extort a cat to get gold. It’ll say 25+ likes, (currently says 53 likes) but I’ll only match a few here and there. I guess it’s wise business practice on their part. But on my own principle I’m not trying to pay for an app that’s trying to minimize my success as opposed to optimize it. Which it’s very obviously trying to do now.

Considering just making a new profile.

I don’t pay for none and I have +99 on all of the apps ñ.

Their (tinder) algorithms is pretty much so vain. It’s based on how many swipes you have in another’s person ‘like’ pile...this determines how attractive you are and how many time your profile is being rinse. Ridiculous. :lol:

I remember seeing some chick’s profile in late 2012 or so, then some time between then and mid 2014, came across that profile again, and apparently she got into a bad accident and ended up in a wheelchair, still posting pics, and still posting stuff on what she expects from men, mostly height and money related
F790B196-9CEA-42AE-B947-D67A1F056778.gif

I got it set to 50 km though that's the entire gta

Yo Naruto Naruto it could be 50KM in the opposite direction (North) in your case. You need to make a drive to East Beaver Creek in Richmond Hill or Scarborough Town Centre and do some swiping. Just hit a bar that has WiFi, order a round and do some swiping.

Remember that these online birds, no matter how mediocre get a ridiculous amount of messages and attention so don't get too frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom