Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yo Naruto Naruto it could be 50KM in the opposite direction (North) in your case. You need to make a drive to East Beaver Creek in Richmond Hill or Scarborough Town Centre and do some swiping. Just hit a bar that has WiFi, order a round and do some swiping.

Remember that these online birds, no matter how mediocre get a ridiculous amount of messages and attention so don't get too frustrated.

I always thought it was a 50 km radius but yeah I'll try to drive south, I appreciate the intel

Bumble turned me off with all the pretentious bishes on there because they have a college degree. Not kissing the ground any girl walks on.

And I peeped game that all these dating sites are owned by match. Meeting girls out in public is still the wave. Work is also a good place to get easy P. People don't realize that.

You'll notice that several women are on both.
I just don't get how an attractive woman is on those apps for multiple years.
Sometimes i get it though, when i first moved here i matched with a bad one but she's 6'. We never linked up but i did see her out at a bar and she was legit 6'. Maybe even 6'1. I can imagine her struggle.

:lol:

Screenshot_2019-04-22-16-30-16-973_com.bumble.app.png

The idealist, insulting fantasy of a buss down that wouldn't even be near your real life caliber. Smh, can't bother with that and online dating.

I'm missing a portrait shot cause all my pictures are my whole body to show my shoes. I didn't know what a portrait shot was until now, gonna get one

I've seen the bumble founder on bumble here in Austin. Don't know if she was seriously looking or just showing that she is on the app too.

Just saw this on the Hulu show
Ramy.

There’s a Muslim Tinder - MuzMatch.

ahat ahat

No bad :lol:

:lol: yo that's wild.

Gonna download :nerd: will report back :lol:

I just matched with an East African chick the other day. She rocking the hijab looking real pretty.

Gotta Bosnian/Turkish chick in the mix too

:lol: yo that's wild.

Gonna download :nerd: will report back :lol:

I just matched with an East African chick the other day. She rocking the hijab looking real pretty.

Gotta Bosnian/Turkish chick in the mix too

Last edited:
They have a stack of nicccceee ones here in Atlanta based on the app location.

Only problem is that, it takes 3 days for your profile to get approved. All your pics must show your face or easy to identify its you. Your main picture has to be a portrait.

I just got rejected on my profile for those two reason. Now I have to wait :lol:

I just seen they gotta approve you.

Curious to see how it is up here.

Me and my boy were out a few weeks ago and this chick was giving him the eye as she walked by. I thought she looked a little awkward... but i just figured maybe she had an ailment like a stroke or something.

Fast forward to last night. I'm swiping on tinder and i see her. I read through her bio and i see a shocker: She's transgender. I was shocked but not shocked. I called up my boy immediately and told him. He prefers to move slow with chicks so i was pretty sure he didn't mess with her like that. Let's say he did get head from her or something....i legit don't know what i would've told him.

Tinder -South Africa has the most beautiful concentration of black women ive seen combined here in the states..

Back
Top Bottom