Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

No lie
ITs a lot of females named Asia or Bri/Bre aka Brianna and Jasmine

On this app

props to creators of BLK but i hate that it's starting to become somewhat of a money grab
More like it’s past that. This time last year it was great because it didn’t have ya limit on likes and you wouldn’t see the same people you “nope” every other time you open the app. I don’t even want to use these apps no more unless I’m out of town at this point.

No lie
ITs a lot of females named Asia or Bri/Bre aka Brianna and Jasmine

On this app
those are common african American women names

More like it’s past that. This time last year it was great because it didn’t have ya limit on likes and you wouldn’t see the same people you “nope” every other time you open the app. I don’t even want to use these apps no more unless I’m out of town at this point.

beside being a predominantly black dating app..the fact that there were no limits on how many profiles you could like is what stood out to me the most..but im with you im at the point where i only use the app when im out of town..im currently in the nashville area the app has been pretty good to me but im tired of seeing the same faces and alot of the girls are 40-50 miles away

So this chick that my hole girl is cool with, end up talking to these twin on BLK.

She matched one twin...didn’t work out (let her tell it)

then she matched the other twin. And she was upfront and was like I think I matched your brother but it didn’t work out.

well the drama unfold :lol:

A9360A7D-E164-4109-BCA1-DE036E4C8777.png

I’m about to uninstall BLK
I got 33 unknown likes

Obviously at this point the girls I like are the not the ones that like me

I hit X on so many they started showing the next state
Son this pisses me off and i think its a scam with bots liking me to keep me on the app. You can at least see the outline of who liked you so I spent liking every ***** just to reveal these matches :lol: and still aint find all of them.

whats BLK?
Just another dating app but this exclusively features black women.

Last edited:
Son this pisses me off and i think its a scam with bots liking me to keep me on the app. You can at least see the outline of who liked you so I spent liking every ***** just to reveal these matches :lol:

Just another dating app but this exclusively features black women.
hmm.. illl look into that.. is it as ratchet as POF

Tinder says there are white girls that like my profile but I never see them available to swipe. It's rigged they only let you swipe certain potential matches if you pay for premium. That being said I need to improve my profile and appeal to a more diverse target audience

Back
Top Bottom