What's the deal??

First off, I don't want to sound racist or ignorant, but what's going on with those black girls that talk with that "valley girl" accent and have weird hairstyles that hang with white people? It's not some new trend, but I never  understood what was going on with them. Only reason I ask is because I saw one today looking like beebop or rocksteady (one of em) and I was like
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
. Yet! when they're around all black people they kind of switch up a bit like trying to play both sides of the fence. (If this is inappropriate please disregard and delete)

Originally Posted by sixthr33

First off, I don't want to sound racist or ignorant, but what's going on with those black girls that talk with that "valley girl" accent and have weird hairstyles that hang with white people? It's not some new trend, but I never  understood what was going on with them. Only reason I ask is because I saw one today looking like beebop or rocksteady (one of em) and I was like
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
. Yet! when they're around all black people they kind of switch up a bit like trying to play both sides of the fence. (If this is inappropriate please disregard and delete)
you wouldnt have to worry about that if you didnt post this in the first place and if this posts last it will turn out very well 
eyes.gif

I know what you're talking about, but this thread won't go well especially with the immaturity and closed minded thinking of these board members.

To stay on topic they're just trend following I'm in Tennessee and I see hood females acting like this knowing damn well they aren't like that.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
you wouldnt have to worry about that if you didnt post this in the first place and if this posts last it will turn out very well 
eyes.gif
you know if he asked this about white people 90% of NT wouldn't have a problem

It's not a matter of acceptable, but from personal experience it seems like when you want to blend in with a less urban and/or black crowd you tend to switch up

Back
Top Bottom