What's the easiest way to pick a deadbolt lock?

I'm not trying to commit a crime or anything, it's in my own apartment. One day I came home and a damn cleaning lady was in there in the other room, but apparently she locked the door and I don't have a key to it. I don't even use that room but I like to have that door open because it makes the place look even bigger plus gets more natural light in. I want to pick it back open (key hole on outside, turn knob on inside to lock), but don't want to damage it badly enough that they like charge me for it when I move out

Why don't you just ask your building manager to open it up for you? Wouldn't they have keys to all the doors? Or just tell the cleaning lady to unlock it next time she comes.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Why don't you just ask your building manager to open it up for you? Wouldn't they have keys to all the doors? Or just tell the cleaning lady to unlock it next time she comes.
I didn't explain the whole story really.

I live in a 2 bed 2 bath apartment, but it's like dorm style rent where each tenant pays their own and not just a set price with 2 people splitting. I haven't had a roommate in forever and my last roommate was my friend anyways so he just left the door open and even left me his key in case I ever wanted to use it. I never did, except I had some +#@+ stored in there, figuratively and literally. Sometimes I'd just go blow up that bathroom.
laugh.gif
So I came home from work one day and the door is closed but I hear fidgeting in there so I just assumed they finally assigned me a new roommate, because also somebody had taken down my Perfect Pullup with I had nailed on the door frame to his door.

Then this bad white female comes out and literally is in and out taking +#@+ out of the room as I'm in the living room and kitchen (I was embarassed because the entire place was a mess, can't believe they would have somebody in my apartment without calling first) but she keeps walking smooth pass me without saying anything. The finally a dude, who I assumed to be her boyfriend, comes in and moves the TV out of the room I had in there and takes it outside. He atleast acknowledged me with a "Sup?" but still no explanation as to who they were and why they were in my place. I was going to just leave that TV in there for the roommate or give it away anyways so I didn't say anything.

So I go in my room for a while and come back out and knocked on the door then tried to open it and noticed it was locked. I assumed she was in there or either she was going to come back and move more +#@+ in the next day, and maybe didn't talk to me because she was untrusting of me, the whole unfamiliar big black dude and small white female thing ya know.

But when I was at work, I decided to call the office and ask and they told me she was just a cleaning lady.

So technically, I'm kind of not supposed to have access to the room. But it's in my apartment and I'm not using the room. I just want the extra light and space.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

C-4 is quick and easy
Your mom was quick and easy.

%#!+%%$ post !%*+#% could at least be funny if you have nothing useful to add.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

C-4 is quick and easy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"GOOD ANSWER, GOOD ANSWER"- family members @ Family Feud

pick a deadbolt just like you would a melon.Pick up the melon and hold it. It should feel heavy for its size.Inspect it for scars or tears in the skin. Most melons, even webbed ones, are delicate and tear easily. Pick one with no scars, tears, bruises or blemishes in the skin.Roll the melon around and look for the "field spot" or "butter spot." This is a yellowish oval area formed where the melon was resting on the ground. This is one way farmers tell when the melon is ripe. The spot, especially on green-skinned melons and watermelons, should be yellowish.Inspect the spot where the stem was attached. Most melons detach from the stem naturally when ripe. If the stem was cut, it can mean the melon was harvested before it was ripe.Avoid overly soft melons.Try to avoid melons that are stacked on top of one another in stores. Some might have been crushed or cracked.Buy melons whole if possible - cut melons are inevitably less fresh.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

C-4 is quick and easy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"GOOD ANSWER, GOOD ANSWER"- family members @ Family Feud
roll.gif
so no C-4?

Back
Top Bottom