Whats the farthest distance you would go for a gym

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i got 2 gym memberships, 1 is 2-4 minutes away the other is like 8-10 mins away. (traffic/lights depending)

I know youre a fitness nut, but why do you have to memberships??
I mean I have memberships, but its because there is no 24hr fitness here, and I plan on moving back to where there is one....soo i just use the local gym

My gym is about a 45 min train ride from my house and about 20 from my job. I work 5-6 days a week so it forces me to get up earlier and go to the gym. I went to 24hr that was a block from my job but after a while I was getting lazy cause it was tooooo convenient lol

Not even a 10min drive. I only weigh 150 so im good
laugh.gif

15 mins , i drive 45 min each way to work already . I just hit the gym on the way home to cut out the extra drive though

Mine now is 5-10 mins tops if I catch every traffic light. I would be willing to do a 15 min drive but no more than that.

Mine is about 10 minutes away during the day. 3-5 min when there's no traffic at night (when i usually go)

I use to travel 1 hour everyday just to go to the gym. But I never complained because I would spend atleast 6-7 hours at the gym. Plus all the real hoopers went to that gym court, so it was a must!

My gym is about a 45 min train ride from my house in Brooklyn to Manhattan. But the good thing is that the gym is right across the street from my job.

When I would go to the gym....it was like a good 8 min drive....i stopped going tho...im pretty sure my they !#$*#% up my credit...damn bastards
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Depends on the type of gym... if its just for a standard workout with weights and *#%*, 15 mins like people said.

If were talking a boxing gym or anything else along those lines, prob 30-40 minutes tops.

Currently, I walk 5 mins to campus to hit the weight room
pimp.gif
Id run but my roommates +#+#% and he works out with me

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i got 2 gym memberships, 1 is 2-4 minutes away the other is like 8-10 mins away. (traffic/lights depending)

I know youre a fitness nut, but why do you have to memberships??
I mean I have memberships, but its because there is no 24hr fitness here, and I plan on moving back to where there is one....soo i just use the local gym

different equipment
the one closer to me is cheaper an comes in handy at times for certain things, breaks up the scene also.

Back
Top Bottom