Whats the farthest distance you would go for a gym

I am currently going to a local gym which is located on campus (which doesnt have everything I would like), however the gym which I am signed up for is about 15 minutes away.

Would you go to a gym that you like, even if it was farther away, or would you just stay at the closer gym? On that note, what is farthest you've traveled for a gym?

15 minutes max

I'm a 5 minute walk away from my current gym though, can't beat that

When I moved back to MD from VA I was still a member of a gym there. I hadn't joined one back home yet so one Sat I drove an hour and a half just for a workout.

Now? My gym is 5min away driving
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

When I moved back to MD from VA I was still a member of a gym there. I hadn't joined one back home yet so one Sat I drove an hour and a half just for a workout.

Now? My gym is 5min away driving
glasses.gif

sick.gif
 id rather get fat..

jk.. but that is OD, tho

I'm literally 5 minute walk away from my closest gym

but i bought my gym equipment throughout the past few years and i have it all in the basement...so i'm good lol...

like others said, 15 minutes would be my max if I had to do it.

just joined NYSC about 15 minutes from where I live.  I was working out at a gym about 5 minutes from my house but it was lacking in equipment/eye candy

I've been lucky that both my high school and university have weight rooms. I havent had to go out of my way to lift.
pimp.gif

Nothing like being a 5 minute drive away from your gym.
pimp.gif

But for real if the gym was good enough (weights, machines, bball court, good locker room), I could probably justify up to a 30 minute drive.

Used to live 10 minutes away from the closest 24 which I'd hit up almost every night. The new closest location is maybe 15-20 away but involves getting on the freeway and isn't as good IMO.

I usually hit up the one 30 minutes away since the equipment/regulars are better and it's near the beach.

I used to go to a place that was a solid 15 min away, more with traffic but that was only for one summer. Right now university gym is 5 min drive , when I'm home the gym I hit is like the same distance too

Mine is about 15 minutes away, sucks when you're already trying to get the motivation to go, but that's probably the furthest I'd go.

i got 2 gym memberships, 1 is 2-4 minutes away the other is like 8-10 mins away. (traffic/lights depending)

Bsc I used to drive 15-20min...bball court was always empty so I could alwayd get a really good workout in and likewise in the weightroom

I go to a diffetent one now and it was a SOLID 30min from my house...had to do it since to was always empty

Back
Top Bottom