What's the farthest you've traveled for a female?

I know I've read some replies on how people are willing to hop on a plane to see a girl or your girl goes to a school a couple hours away. So I'm just curious.

If I remember correctly, when I was in college I traveled 4.5 hours from North Carolina to Northern Virginia.

well worth it..
pimp.gif

Drove from Brookfield, Illinois to Knoxville, Tennessee to meet some girl in my bro's Pontiac GTO.

Ended up not hitting, but I got with my girl friend who I've liked since forever.

I took the ultimate L when I was younger. You do the math. I'm from Cali and I flew out to Seattle one time to meet/beat a broad for the first time.
We had been talking for 2 months over the phone/net. Yes I had seen pics of her. She looked straight in the pics. Body and everything was nice.
She offered to fly me out for the weekend and get a rental car for me. All I had to do was show up. I took her up on the offer. Once I touched down in Seattle,
I got the rental car and headed to the hotel. I called her and she arrived. Man this %!#%% was fat as $+*@. I immediately questioned her. She said she had
been wearing a girdle extra tight to accentuate her body in all of the pics she had sent me.
smh.gif
 I felt so betrayed
laugh.gif
. After 30 minutes of talking she said she
was going to go home and get her clothes for the weekend because she was going to stay with me. I waited for another 10 minutes to make sure she didn't come back.
I checked out of the hotel, got in the rental and headed straight back to the airport. I got something to eat at the airport and got my %*$ right back on the plane to Cali.
She was calling and emailing me for days. I never answered. $+*@ that.

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Drove from Brookfield, Illinois to Knoxville, Tennessee to meet some girl in my bro's Pontiac GTO.

Ended up not hitting, but I got with my girl friend who I've liked since forever.

laugh.gif
i see what you did there

1989 miles but she wasn't the sole reason I went there.
And I have a 78 mile trip coming up Sunday to see my bestie
devil.gif

pimp.gif
 some of ya'll seem mad cool with these replies.
me: 2hrs. from the Bay to Tahoe, winter time, 91 celica.. Toyotas FTW 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Like 3 hours. Bay area to Fresno. You beat me NinerFaithful hahaha.

I had to drive with gf's mom at the time to make it worse. second time going down I just copped a plane ticket.

Back
Top Bottom