What's the farthest you've traveled for a female?

Do relationships count? Cuz I'm not driving more than 30 mins for some strange. Like 200 miles though.. a few hours..

Columbus to Chicago...worth the drive.

Went to a Bulls game for free too
pimp.gif

30 miles.
edit - actually i drove 2.5 hrs to ocean city last summer, for my friends bday but i knew this one chick was there ready to get it in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

I took the ultimate L when I was younger. You do the math. I'm from Cali and I flew out to Seattle one time to meet/beat a broad for the first time.
We had been talking for 2 months over the phone/net. Yes I had seen pics of her. She looked straight in the pics. Body and everything was nice.
She offered to fly me out for the weekend and get a rental car for me. All I had to do was show up. I took her up on the offer. Once I touched down in Seattle,
I got the rental car and headed to the hotel. I called her and she arrived. Man this %!#%% was fat as $+*@. I immediately questioned her. She said she had
been wearing a girdle extra tight to accentuate her body in all of the pics she had sent me.
smh.gif
 I felt so betrayed
laugh.gif
. After 30 minutes of talking she said she
was going to go home and get her clothes for the weekend because she was going to stay with me. I waited for another 10 minutes to make sure she didn't come back.
I checked out of the hotel, got in the rental and headed straight back to the airport. I got something to eat at the airport and got my %*$ right back on the plane to Cali.
She was calling and emailing me for days. I never answered. $+*@ that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe an hour. San Francisco to Fairfeld. Drove from SF to LA with a female.

I took the ultimate L when I was younger. You do the math. I'm from Cali and I flew out to Seattle one time to meet/beat a broad for the first time.
We had been talking for 2 months over the phone/net. Yes I had seen pics of her. She looked straight in the pics. Body and everything was nice.
She offered to fly me out for the weekend and get a rental car for me. All I had to do was show up. I took her up on the offer. Once I touched down in Seattle,
I got the rental car and headed to the hotel. I called her and she arrived. Man this %!#%% was fat as $+*@. I immediately questioned her. She said she had
been wearing a girdle extra tight to accentuate her body in all of the pics she had sent me.
smh.gif
 I felt so betrayed
laugh.gif
was going to go home and get her clothes for the weekend because she was going to stay with me. I waited for another 10 minutes to make sure she didn't come back.
I checked out of the hotel, got in the rental and headed straight back to the airport. I got something to eat at the airport and got my %*$ right back on the plane to Cali.
LOL!
roll.gif

smh.gif
 I felt so betrayed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know how you feel dude. I has this one girl in San Francisco pull that move on me. Luckily, I just lived over the bridge. Homegirl, sent me pics of her, all thick and curvy, with a mischievous smirk.
devil.gif
So we chit chat for about a week and a half to 2 weeks. We decided to meet for a late night rendevous. She was nice and offered to pay for the room, and cop me a fifth of Remy, least I can do is get the condoms. I'm thinking this is going to be a night full of fireworks. Man, I drove up to this Integra, and she came out looking 3 times the size of her pics. I gave one of those smiles like that Paul Pierce gif, like I'm trying to show some kind of excitement. Don't get me wrong, I was 21, and I loved, and still love curvy, thick, vivacious, well proportioned, women. But this girl was so big, her face was sagging in fat, and it didn't even look like the pics she sent me. It was bad, cause I just told her I'm not feeling comfortable with this situation. I knew better to end it there, and not lead this any further. I told her straight up, why she had to lie about her looks like that? She had the audacity to say "you Oakland boys are so wrong and mean. I should of never effed with you."
roll.gif
She was crying, and begging me to go to the hotel with her, and  I said, "I can't do anything about it." I gave her back her fifth of Remy, but she was so sad and distraught that she just let me have the Remy. I just bounced in the car without buns, with a Remy. Lesson I learn that day, always meet up a chick you talk online within 3 days for coffee or a face to face chit chat. I wasted damn near 2 weeks, and never again.

And the farthest I drove was from Oakland to Sacramento, that's like an hour and 15 minutes.

FromThaTown, I was really mad my dude. This !$+*% had been lying to me for two months.
smh.gif
 at me for being hype to see this broad.
I was
eek.gif
 that the girlde could hold all of that fat in. I can laugh at it now but at the time it wasn't funny at all.

about 45 mins from long beach to corona (or was it covina) but i talked to this chick for about 2 months, had a nice body and what not but was a church girl. id go out there like twice a month and she'd come down to long beach twice a month. well i went to her spot and we started watching 'this christmas' and things started to heat up. i started sucking on her *******, i went for the undies and she would always push my hand away. i then put her on the bed and i was like 'we going to smash or not?' she was like 'we cant, im on my rag' i had the
indifferent.gif
x
sick.gif
combo, i hit her with the we can get it cracking in the shower, but she was having it. i was mad horny and wasnt going to to home with blue balls. so i asked for some knowledge, she declined
indifferent.gif
so then this other female started calling me, so im like cool if i cant get any from her ill go get some from her. i left her spot and went and smashed the other chick. i stopped talking to the church girl all together. this happened in decemeber, and she kept calling me till april asking what my problem was why i dont talk to her. i probably could have told her the truth and smashed, but i wasnt about to take her sex like that.

Back
Top Bottom