What's the farthest you've traveled for a female?

Originally Posted by Greezee

FromThaTown, I was really mad my dude. This !$+*% had been lying to me for two months.
smh.gif
 at me for being hype to see this broad.
I was
eek.gif
 that the girlde could hold all of that fat in. I can laugh at it now but at the time it wasn't funny at all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can only imagine. I was furious at my incident, and it was only 2 weeks. I know some people might look at your situation and say," damn why didn't you at least pick up her phonecalls and tell her what's up?" Until you have been lied to for some buns, you'll never understand. I was 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
driving back over the bay bridge. Especially if the girl is sounding all sexy over the phone, telling you how it's going to go down. That anticipation falls into a cliff, once you see there's no physical attraction. Hey you live and you learn though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

The kitchen is only a couple feet away.

The fact that it took 3 pages for a kitchen joke is sad. Should've been the first reply.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I took the ultimate L when I was younger. You do the math. I'm from Cali and I flew out to Seattle one time to meet/beat a broad for the first time.
We had been talking for 2 months over the phone/net. Yes I had seen pics of her. She looked straight in the pics. Body and everything was nice.
She offered to fly me out for the weekend and get a rental car for me. All I had to do was show up. I took her up on the offer. Once I touched down in Seattle,
I got the rental car and headed to the hotel. I called her and she arrived. Man this %!#%% was fat as $+*@. I immediately questioned her. She said she had
been wearing a girdle extra tight to accentuate her body in all of the pics she had sent me.
smh.gif
 I felt so betrayed
laugh.gif
. After 30 minutes of talking she said she
was going to go home and get her clothes for the weekend because she was going to stay with me. I waited for another 10 minutes to make sure she didn't come back.
I checked out of the hotel, got in the rental and headed straight back to the airport. I got something to eat at the airport and got my %*$ right back on the plane to Cali.
She was calling and emailing me for days. I never answered. $+*@ that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2,647 miles.
indifferent.gif
 ..SFO to YYZ ..6hour flight with a 3 hour lay over - FML
mad.gif

but canadian women FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I took the ultimate L when I was younger. You do the math. I'm from Cali and I flew out to Seattle one time to meet/beat a broad for the first time.
We had been talking for 2 months over the phone/net. Yes I had seen pics of her. She looked straight in the pics. Body and everything was nice.
She offered to fly me out for the weekend and get a rental car for me. All I had to do was show up. I took her up on the offer. Once I touched down in Seattle,
I got the rental car and headed to the hotel. I called her and she arrived. Man this %!#%% was fat as $+*@. I immediately questioned her. She said she had
been wearing a girdle extra tight to accentuate her body in all of the pics she had sent me.
smh.gif
 I felt so betrayed
laugh.gif
was going to go home and get her clothes for the weekend because she was going to stay with me. I waited for another 10 minutes to make sure she didn't come back.
I checked out of the hotel, got in the rental and headed straight back to the airport. I got something to eat at the airport and got my %*$ right back on the plane to Cali.
LOL!
roll.gif
A+ story
roll.gif

you must post pics

2 1/2 hr drive to Arbor hill in albany NY

man, that area was HOOD

I didn't trust leaving my car unattended so i left and didn't get to see the chick
ohwell.gif

I remember like it was yesterday: My duke and I was cruising around chilling new years and this chick hits me like "yeah come through you already know". Being the thirsty young cat that I was, I drove 40 minutes with my boy, just to smash
smh.gif
. It was worth it though
pimp.gif

smh.gif
 I felt so betrayed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just spit all over my monitor.

3 hours for my girlfriend at the time. I'll never drive more than 20 minutes for a Jump Off though.

this girl from north carolina was telling me to go for the weekend... at first it was a for sure thing that i would smash
but now she has a bf and still wants me to go, and i know shes not the type to give it up like that

debating if i should still go, i live in nyc

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Drove from Brookfield, Illinois to Knoxville, Tennessee to meet some girl in my bro's Pontiac GTO.

Ended up not hitting, but I got with my girl friend who I've liked since forever.

sex_drive_movie_image_james_marsden.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But Yeah.....Ummmmm....About 30 minutes Really
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know how you feel dude. I has this one girl in San Francisco pull that move on me. Luckily, I just lived over the bridge. Homegirl, sent me pics of her, all thick and curvy, with a mischievous smirk.
devil.gif
So we chit chat for about a week and a half to 2 weeks. We decided to meet for a late night rendevous. She was nice and offered to pay for the room, and cop me a fifth of Remy, least I can do is get the condoms. I'm thinking this is going to be a night full of fireworks. Man, I drove up to this Integra, and she came out looking 3 times the size of her pics. I gave one of those smiles like that Paul Pierce gif, like I'm trying to show some kind of excitement. Don't get me wrong, I was 21, and I loved, and still love curvy, thick, vivacious, well proportioned, women. But this girl was so big, her face was sagging in fat, and it didn't even look like the pics she sent me. It was bad, cause I just told her I'm not feeling comfortable with this situation. I knew better to end it there, and not lead this any further. I told her straight up, why she had to lie about her looks like that? She had the audacity to say "you Oakland boys are so wrong and mean. I should of never effed with you."
roll.gif
She was crying, and begging me to go to the hotel with her, and  I said, "I can't do anything about it." I gave her back her fifth of Remy, but she was so sad and distraught that she just let me have the Remy. I just bounced in the car without buns, with a Remy. Lesson I learn that day, always meet up a chick you talk online within 3 days for coffee or a face to face chit chat. I wasted damn near 2 weeks, and never again.

And the farthest I drove was from Oakland to Sacramento, that's like an hour and 15 minutes.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom