What's the farthest you've traveled for a female?

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

this girl from north carolina was telling me to go for the weekend... at first it was a for sure thing that i would smash
but now she has a bf and still wants me to go, and i know shes not the type to give it up like that

debating if i should still go, i live in nyc

If you know she aint giving it up what are you debating 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

this girl from north carolina was telling me to go for the weekend... at first it was a for sure thing that i would smash
but now she has a bf and still wants me to go, and i know shes not the type to give it up like that

debating if i should still go, i live in nyc

If you know she aint giving it up what are you debating 
indifferent.gif
cuz im confident in my game lol... ive gotten other girls to give it up while they had bfs, plus it would be a fun experience =) 

Ok all yall guys r rookies......

at the age of 22 i went to Drobak Norway. from harlem ny. stayed for 3 months then stayed for 3 years there with her. On a trip that was suppose to be for 2 weeks.

AT 25 HARLEM NY TO SENLIS FRNACE. 3 WEEKS 5 TIMES.THROUGH OUT THE YEAR.

AT 30 HARLEM TO SOUTH DAKOTA YES SOUTH DAKOTA PROB WAS THE ONLY BLACK PERSON THERE.

yES i BEAT THE FIRST 2 BECAME WIFEY LAST WAS A PLAY THING.

hA HA GET ON MY LEVEL. i DONT REALLY DATE AMERCIANS,

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Ok all yall guys r rookies......

at the age of 22 i went to Drobak Norway. from harlem ny. stayed for 3 months then stayed for 3 years there with her. On a trip that was suppose to be for 2 weeks.

AT 25 HARLEM NY TO SENLIS FRNACE. 3 WEEKS 5 TIMES.THROUGH OUT THE YEAR.

AT 30 HARLEM TO SOUTH DAKOTA YES SOUTH DAKOTA PROB WAS THE ONLY BLACK PERSON THERE.

yES i BEAT THE FIRST 2 BECAME WIFEY LAST WAS A PLAY THING.

hA HA GET ON MY LEVEL. i DONT REALLY DATE AMERCIANS,
SO OVER 3000 MILES BY PLANE. TO FRANCE
4000 MILES TO ICELAND THAN ANOTHER 1000 PLUS TO NORWAY. (CONNECTING FLIGHT)

Hour by train, 20-30 minutes by car. I was dating her at the time. If I had to travel 3 hours to see her, I would. She was well worth it 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

I took the ultimate L when I was younger. You do the math. I'm from Cali and I flew out to Seattle one time to meet/beat a broad for the first time.
We had been talking for 2 months over the phone/net. Yes I had seen pics of her. She looked straight in the pics. Body and everything was nice.
She offered to fly me out for the weekend and get a rental car for me. All I had to do was show up. I took her up on the offer. Once I touched down in Seattle,
I got the rental car and headed to the hotel. I called her and she arrived. Man this %!#%% was fat as $+*@. I immediately questioned her. She said she had
been wearing a girdle extra tight to accentuate her body in all of the pics she had sent me.
smh.gif
 I felt so betrayed
laugh.gif
. After 30 minutes of talking she said she
was going to go home and get her clothes for the weekend because she was going to stay with me. I waited for another 10 minutes to make sure she didn't come back.
I checked out of the hotel, got in the rental and headed straight back to the airport. I got something to eat at the airport and got my %*$ right back on the plane to Cali.
She was calling and emailing me for days. I never answered. $+*@ that.
tumblr_kydqsuKjga1qztd4uo1_r1_500.jpg

2 hr bus ride
ohwell.gif

EDIT:
3 hr train ride from LA to Santa Barbara
grin.gif
but I did beat the brakes off
smokin.gif

San Diego.

Before I finally go to Tokyo I want to try and come in contact with some native chicks through facebook or something that speak English.

Back
Top Bottom