whats the furthest youve driven to get some food vol. i need some chick fil a in my life

so i moved in mid april and the nearest chick fil a is 2 hrs away...im thinking about making the drive this week just to get a bunch of chciken nuggets with polynesian and chick fil a sauce and head right back home

crazy?

probably

but i need this
laugh.gif

and im not talking abot making a day trip out of it... just strictly getting the food and heading back

thoughts and stories?...

so i moved in mid april and the nearest chick fil a is 2 hrs away...im thinking about making the drive this week just to get a bunch of chciken nuggets with polynesian and chick fil a sauce and head right back home

crazy?

probably

but i need this
laugh.gif

and im not talking abot making a day trip out of it... just strictly getting the food and heading back

thoughts and stories?...

drove 45 min to Sonic. They messed up my order but I was too high and hungry to care so I devoured my food..few min later, lady comes to my car with my correct order, no extra charge
pimp.gif

drove 45 min to Sonic. They messed up my order but I was too high and hungry to care so I devoured my food..few min later, lady comes to my car with my correct order, no extra charge
pimp.gif

I used to do this all the time. My longest drives were probably around 2 hours though, mainly to San Diego from Orange County.

I love the long drives and the bomb food.
pimp.gif

But I did have homies that were always down to roll which made the trips a little more doable. I don't know if I could go by myself mainly cause the homies would definitely want to have good food.

I used to do this all the time. My longest drives were probably around 2 hours though, mainly to San Diego from Orange County.

I love the long drives and the bomb food.
pimp.gif

But I did have homies that were always down to roll which made the trips a little more doable. I don't know if I could go by myself mainly cause the homies would definitely want to have good food.

Drove from Harlem to New Jersey for some Sonic. It was worth it. Spent 50.00 on food. Cookie Dough milkshakes :smile:

Drove from Harlem to New Jersey for some Sonic. It was worth it. Spent 50.00 on food. Cookie Dough milkshakes :smile:

We have a chic fil a in our union on campus, never thought it was THAT great

Back in high school a bunch of friends drove 45 minutes to the town over for wendys, but with gas prices how they are now, no way in hell.

We have a chic fil a in our union on campus, never thought it was THAT great

Back in high school a bunch of friends drove 45 minutes to the town over for wendys, but with gas prices how they are now, no way in hell.

Back
Top Bottom