whats the furthest youve driven to get some food vol. i need some chick fil a in my life

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

15 minutes.

if that. some of ya'll are crazy lol.  the closest chick fil a is ~5 mins from my house & they always give out free coupons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bb4 86

San Antonio to Austin (about 2 hours) for some Katz's Deli. Glad me and my boy made the trip b/c they closed down not too long after that

that is not a two hour drive, where ya'll stuck in traffic or what?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

15 minutes.

if that. some of ya'll are crazy lol.  the closest chick fil a is ~5 mins from my house & they always give out free coupons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bb4 86

San Antonio to Austin (about 2 hours) for some Katz's Deli. Glad me and my boy made the trip b/c they closed down not too long after that

that is not a two hour drive, where ya'll stuck in traffic or what?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

- An hour from the East Bay to Davis for some all you can eat Sushi.
- Flew to LA last minute cause I was craving some Roscoes.

You went to Fuji?

I've driven to SF for some coffee with my girl on many occasions. The same goes for ramen at Katanaya on Geary.
Drove 1.5 hours a handful of times to SJ for Boiling Crab.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

- An hour from the East Bay to Davis for some all you can eat Sushi.
- Flew to LA last minute cause I was craving some Roscoes.

You went to Fuji?

I've driven to SF for some coffee with my girl on many occasions. The same goes for ramen at Katanaya on Geary.
Drove 1.5 hours a handful of times to SJ for Boiling Crab.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Down here?
Boynton Beach Blvd

I thought there was one in broward? theres another one in lake worth rd
pimp.gif

I want to go to the chimichurri truck down in miami but its like a hour away
eyes.gif
their is but I don't know if its open yet

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Down here?
Boynton Beach Blvd

I thought there was one in broward? theres another one in lake worth rd
pimp.gif

I want to go to the chimichurri truck down in miami but its like a hour away
eyes.gif
their is but I don't know if its open yet

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

me and my girl drove an hour and half to eat at this place:

http://www.munchies420cafe.com/

ended up getting a hotel and staying the night but that food was worth it!
I appreciate everything about that restaurant.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've never been there before but name is awesome.

Real talk I would fly to Florida for that place.
best sandwich i've ever had, was only able to finish half of it and you know i was
pimp.gif
before hand. it's in the middle of no where though, they need to expand into a larger city.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

me and my girl drove an hour and half to eat at this place:

http://www.munchies420cafe.com/

ended up getting a hotel and staying the night but that food was worth it!
I appreciate everything about that restaurant.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've never been there before but name is awesome.

Real talk I would fly to Florida for that place.
best sandwich i've ever had, was only able to finish half of it and you know i was
pimp.gif
before hand. it's in the middle of no where though, they need to expand into a larger city.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I dont drive but I've gone from Dyckman street to the Halal cart at 53rd and 6th
pimp.gif

What's so special about THAt Hala cart?  I've walked by it plenty of times and the line is deep.

You're from NYC and you don't know what's good with THAT Halal cart? For shame.

please, it taste just like every other cart. And there are other ones that are better throughout nyc and some of the boroughs. There's even a cart a block away from 53rd that's alot better. Way more fresher and "cleaner". I be seeing 53rd pre-stacking plates of lamb on top of each other with the bottoms of the plate touching the food.
And its funny watching people wait on the long line while 53rd also have carts (that are empty) across the street and/or on the corner. But heads rather wait on the long one cause they say "its not the same." Even though those empty carts have the same 53rd bag and the cooks are wearing the same uniform

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I dont drive but I've gone from Dyckman street to the Halal cart at 53rd and 6th
pimp.gif

What's so special about THAt Hala cart?  I've walked by it plenty of times and the line is deep.

please, it taste just like every other cart. And there are other ones that are better throughout nyc and some of the boroughs. There's even a cart a block away from 53rd that's alot better. Way more fresher and "cleaner". I be seeing 53rd pre-stacking plates of lamb on top of each other with the bottoms of the plate touching the food.
And its funny watching people wait on the long line while 53rd also have carts (that are empty) across the street and/or on the corner. But heads rather wait on the long one cause they say "its not the same." Even though those empty carts have the same 53rd bag and the cooks are wearing the same uniform

Originally Posted by neverflopped

let's just say it's the only one i'd go back over and over and never get tired of it. been a happy customer since like 07 
laugh.gif
 everywhere else just doesn't taste right and i've tried many other carts. but it's more like you gotta try it yourself type of food i guess. 
i'm not sure what the longest i've driven for food but when i used to smoke i would get so indecisive. would drive from one part of town to other just to decide i'd rather get something back where i started and would just drive around in large circles
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

let's just say it's the only one i'd go back over and over and never get tired of it. been a happy customer since like 07 
laugh.gif
 everywhere else just doesn't taste right and i've tried many other carts. but it's more like you gotta try it yourself type of food i guess. 
i'm not sure what the longest i've driven for food but when i used to smoke i would get so indecisive. would drive from one part of town to other just to decide i'd rather get something back where i started and would just drive around in large circles
30t6p3b.gif

I feel u. Cause yea there are definitely some thatare very bland. There's one a couple of blocks down with a mama mia umbrella. To me and a couple others it tasted a lot fresher. He also grills it on the spit for u and u can get grilled onions and vegetables cooked with it too

I feel u. Cause yea there are definitely some thatare very bland. There's one a couple of blocks down with a mama mia umbrella. To me and a couple others it tasted a lot fresher. He also grills it on the spit for u and u can get grilled onions and vegetables cooked with it too

31miles to Sonics
30t6p3b.gif
its not even that good and its expensive compared to other fast food

I don't know if this counts but I drove 4 and a half hours to a wedding but I also wanted to go early so I can eat at Zaxby's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Down here?
Boynton Beach Blvd
will have to try this for sure!
pimp.gif

31miles to Sonics
30t6p3b.gif
its not even that good and its expensive compared to other fast food

I don't know if this counts but I drove 4 and a half hours to a wedding but I also wanted to go early so I can eat at Zaxby's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Down here?
Boynton Beach Blvd
will have to try this for sure!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom