what's the highest you paid for a pair of kicks?

:smh:
smh.gif
formerly shoeWUfreak

the most i payed is 458 on ds pair of olymipic vi's
smells like BACON!
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

TEAM-AF-ONE

you go boy- just wanted to clear it up i never said anything about not being a sneaker head if you dont got heat lol , i just wanted to knowhow many people out there had a lot of heat that hasnt paid over 200, always seeing people have jrodan 3's 4's 6's 11' s and i know not everyone got those for under 200
looking for: wheat bison dunk, stash af1 hi, red supreme blazers, courir, sea crystal, size 10 pm me

$160 but thats nuthin compared to you sneaker heads...
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

how do people pay like1200$ on shoes thats way 2 much i spent 315 and it was 2 mch
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

infrared 6's are the cheapest jordans. they are very easy to restore. ive gotten a pair for $150 and could have gotten more pairs for a cheaper price then that. mens sizes im talking about. but if you got the funds then do what you want as long as your buying for you, if you know what i mean.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS sea crystals sz 9.5 $310 ship, VNDS medicom 3 sz 9 $360 ship, DS og blk/red 11's sz 9.5 $270 ship, DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, VNDS 99 retro blk/cement grey 4's sz 9 $330 ship, DS tiffanys sz 9 $440 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, VNDS 99 retro black/mettalic 5's sz 9 very icy $250 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

infamousAIR45
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real x TEAM [Scrubs]

Quote:
where are you guys finding these DS '03 wht/cement retros for 250$ ?! cheapest ive seen lately (ISS , NT , Ebay) has been like 325$ ...

You must not have seen my thread a few weeks ago...was trying to sell them for 270 and no one was biting. They were completely deadstock with the tissue paper in the toes...
indifferent.gif
@NT

Anyway...

On a single shoe:
DS Olympic VI- $430

At a time:
DS Concord, Spacejam, & Cool Grey XI- $600 for all 3.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted:sz 6.5 or 7 DS am1b atmos safari or urawa am1

I know I probably overpaid but whatever 275 for some Aloha (Kicks/Hi) dunks.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

$250 for some DMP XIs. I will probably never spend close to his much again.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

$425 for blk/cement grey retro IVs. I had to have them....I got screwed out of a pair back in 99. I copped the retro wht/grey IVs on release date for $99.99. I copped two pairs that day. That was the first time I ever copped multiple pairs of the same shoe. The things we do..........
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

$200 on the BMPS

Not saying I regret it but I would've rather just bought the old loves but it is what it is
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

350 on ds tokyo stash af1 high

500 for ds tiffs + ds jrods

oh wait i thought this was the "post your biggest steals thread"

=P

Back
Top Bottom