what's the highest you paid for a pair of kicks?

So far, the most I've paid was 380 for wheat/mocha AF1's. I just bought a pair of NB 576xCrooked Tongues for 365-being that they're only 50 pairs, I knew I wasn't gonna find a deal on these. The scary thing is that, with every expensive purchase, I try to justify the price to myself like it's not that bad...and I'm ready to go hard (NH) for a pair of Atmos AF1's.
TEAM-AF-ONE

250 on Lebron IV Chinas.

He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

$940 on OG black/red AJKO's...worth every penny. As far as whether a pair of shoes can really be worth so much money is really up to each individual person. I've already thought it through and decided that once I have kids I'll completely stop my sneakerbuying ways so I don't spoil my kids. One pair was good enough for me per year (many times several years) as a kid growing up so I'll make sure it's good enough for my kids as well. It would be a sad sight to take the money you could potentially feed your family with and waste it on a pair of sneakers. I absolutely refuse to ever get to a point where I would have to make this decision because honestly it shouldn't never get this far. I'll still love sneakers but I won't buy as many that's for sure.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

250 for my black/red XIs, i don't that that I would spend more than 350 for just 1 pair of shoes, but there are some exceptions
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

180 dmp xi
yea they are legit they were stolen and dude was trying too get rid of em. :smile:
smile.gif
for me

250 for the NELLY barkleys... no shoe is worth more than 250.... i love kix.. but some of yall are crazy....
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Older heads may remember this

4rZ+XYRBJJmU+yz3jVeCPTYbT8P26Sos0300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

350 VNDS Voltage Foamposites- best money ever spent
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Back
Top Bottom