What's the job you've always wanted but never really ...

Racecar driver.

Been thinking about signing up for one of these schools, I just never pull the trigger.

I've always wanted to be an archaeologist, traveling the world, meeting new people discovering where their ancestors came from and how people lived in the past.

Pilot..

Still think about it a lot but invested too much time in law and don't want to be in school for another few more years in my late 20s

I always wanted to be like James Bond

Driving a nice car
Traveling the world
Having sex with Halle Berry
Busting gats at street cats
Saving the planet from goons

In highschool I Wanted to be a firefighter.

In college I wanted to be a cop

And after I turned 21 I wanted to be a psychiatrist cause I learned to get into girls minds.

Actor.

Would be dope to immortalize yourself as a character and add your own flavor to movies. And have to work to understand the psychology of a Malcolm X or Joker or Jordan Belfort.

Also, of course the lifestyle. A dude like Leo DiCaprio seems like he just lays low and does fly ****. He was smashing Rihanna but you didn't see him doing corny **** like sending disses to Chris Brown or Drake. Musicians got to do corny **** like that to stay relevant and sell records and tickets but actors are just relevant for doing their job. Also seems like there is more prestige with being an actor compared to other fields of arts.

And you could act from your 20's until death, unlike music or sports where you got a

Last edited:
-WWE wrestler in elementary school.
-NBA player or a rapper in middle/high school.

Knew I wouldn't achieve any of em but the imagination certainly roamed

When I was a wee lad, I wanted to be an NBA player. Later on, I saw that at 6'3, I would have to be so on point with my jumper that it would be stressful as hell. At 31 years of age, I could never be able to drive, launch a J over the defense AND guard another NBA point guard night after night.

I had also hoped to be governor of California but eventually I realized it would be better to be like Tywin Lannister. I can control the information and the money and have my nieces, nephews and younger cousins play the political roles. I can enjoy my vineyards and let the game come to me.

wnba player
mens urban stylist
rappers personal assistant/manager
jordan/stussy staff employee
neonatal nurse (got freaked out after going to a cadaver lab)
professional drummer (quit playing in college...wish i stuck with it)

Pilot but my eyes ain't s*** smh
I was looking really hard at a career change to being a pilot. But it's not nearly as dope as it would seem.

Dude's start out making 20k-30k a year, and might stay there for 5-10 years.

and that's after paying around 80k for all the certifications, ratings, etc.

Last edited:
I've actually always wanted to grow up to be SWAT or a Detective... I've always had a thing for special units or investigations.

Back
Top Bottom