whats the last thing you stole?

For me it was some food

was at mcdonalds and i ordered a mcchiken biscuit and they asked me if i ordered the egg mcmuffin i was like - mcchicken biscuit
they handed me both bags and i shrugged and left off

May Allah forgive me, Amen

whats the last thing yall stole?

1613676261292.png

So uhhhhhhh tell me about........
I don't buy that "vlad the feds" mess. He gets all the info that any journalists wants, except he's good at it, and he's white, so people gotta come up with a narrative to discredit him. He does look mad sneaky in this pic tho.

I agree.

Vlad doesn't do anything that 60 minutes, Dateline, 20/20 hasn't done in the past.

If you don't want to get caught up in any legal issues, watch what you say on his platform.
Or better yet, don't do the crime period. It's mind boggling how people shift the blame and avoid accountability. Cats commit crimes, talk about it on camera, and his people blame the white man (vlad) 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back when COVID started, I was at Home Depot and there was only 1 cashier with 6 customers in line. She was like 55 years old and appeared to have either dementia or some neurological type issue, scanning the items all slow. I had to be somewhere within the next 10 minutes so, I decided to just walk out with the item i had. As i passed thru the door i was expecting to hear an alarm to sound but nothing happened. I met this crackhead who explained, the only time alarms go off is if its a high price electronic and has a anti theft device on it - dude was claiming shoplifters can make $100-200k a year if they have a car and drive to multiple locations every day. He was saying the only reason hes unsuccessful is cause he is a pedestrian and can only hit the same stores within a 2-3 mile radius, and the people who watch the loss prevention cameras recognize him as soon as he walks in the store.

Back when COVID started, I was at Home Depot and there was only 1 cashier with 6 customers in line. She was like 55 years old and appeared to have either dementia or some neurological type issue, scanning the items all slow. I had to be somewhere within the next 10 minutes so, I decided to just walk out with the item i had. As i passed thru the door i was expecting to hear an alarm to sound but nothing happened. I met this crackhead who explained, the only time alarms go off is if its a high price electronic and has a anti theft device on it - dude was claiming shoplifters can make $100-200k a year if they have a car and drive to multiple locations every day. He was saying the only reason hes unsuccessful is cause he is a pedestrian and can only hit the same stores within a 2-3 mile radius, and the people who watch the loss prevention cameras recognize him as soon as he walks in the store.

Your post. You username. I have so many questions. :lol:

what did you steal
A tape measure, rubber mallet, RedBull energy drink and pack of beef jerky. I didnt try to conceal em, i just walked at a normal pace out the door. Mafio (The crackhead guy) told me 90% of the time people wont recognize the stealing so long as you dont look over your shoulders, or plug walk out the door...
Your post. You username. I have so many questions. :lol:
Dont be afraid to ask, thats the only way you gon learn:smokin

Mafio (the crackhead guy) was telling me they raised the felony threshold in Ohio. Before 2011 anything less than 500 was a misdemeanor. Now you can steal up to 1000 before you catch a felony charge.

He also pointed out these blue lights in the parking lot - there like on 20 foot poles. He was saying LP started installing them a couple years ago so they can read license plates on cars, since they legally cannot detain people once they make it outside the store. Mafio was saying the smart shoplifters just park in a neighboring lot and have to walk an extra 200 yards or so.

Mafio is in his late 40s/early 50s and thinks he has maybe 5-10 years left in his "shoplifting career". Not only because of the aging process but also technology - he was saying everytime he walks into a Target no matter which location he goes to, he hears a bell sound play on the intercom. He thought it was some kind of hallucination from the drugs but one of his homies who got busted in in there told him there LP system is state of the art and they got Facial Recognition

A tape measure, rubber mallet, RedBull energy drink and pack of beef jerky. I didnt try to conceal em, i just walked at a normal pace out the door. Mafio (The crackhead guy) told me 90% of the time people wont recognize the stealing so long as you dont look over your shoulders, or plug walk out the door...

Dont be afraid to ask, thats the only way you gon learn:smokin

Mafio (the crackhead guy) was telling me they raised the felony threshold in Ohio. Before 2011 anything less than 500 was a misdemeanor. Now you can steal up to 1000 before you catch a felony charge.

He also pointed out these blue lights in the parking lot - there like on 20 foot poles. He was saying LP started installing them a couple years ago so they can read license plates on cars, since they legally cannot detain people once they make it outside the store. Mafio was saying the smart shoplifters just park in a neighboring lot and have to walk an extra 200 yards or so.

Mafio is in his late 40s/early 50s and thinks he has maybe 5-10 years left in his "shoplifting career". Not only because of the aging process but also technology - he was saying everytime he walks into a Target no matter which location he goes to, he hears a bell sound play on the intercom. He thought it was some kind of hallucination from the drugs but one of his homies who got busted in in there told him there LP system is state of the art and they got Facial Recognition
man stole jerky and redbull

we just became best friends

Back
Top Bottom