What's the longest you've ever played a video game in one sitting?

Not really a gamer. I played tony hawk jank for like couple hours. I played intelligent cube on first playstation for like four hours i was a beast man i deedit.

me n my boys played halo 3 Online for like 2 days, all we did wuz get up to eat, and take bathroom breaks.....i beat GTA3 in 6 hrs straight....bcuz i didnthave a memory card

not really a videogame but i can be on playstation home for hours at a time... i stop myself sometimes and just log off... dont want to waste electricity
laugh.gif

when i was younger i used to play these games religiously

nhl '95 (sega)
nba jam te (sega)
nintendo world cup soccer
pimp.gif
i loved this game
blades of steel (sega)
ken griffey jr baseball (super nintendo)
mario kart (super nintendo)
little league baseball (nintendo)
pimp.gif

damn dudes are od in this thread. i never got the opportunity to play past 4 hours straight mainly because mom would get irritated and tell me to do somethingelse as a kid.

Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast and Gamecube)

Over 20 hours in one sitting, well over 2000 hours combined.
frown.gif

Level grinding games ftw!
ohwell.gif

I probably played Halo 2 for about 10 or more hours during the summer that it first came out.

The second time I played Chrono Trigger, I played for 10 hours straight.

Originally Posted by shch

The second time I played Chrono Trigger, I played for 10 hours straight.

Yea... chrono's trigger was HEAT back in the day. i remember beating the game in 1-2 days. Magus
pimp.gif
The longest time i was on a game was about 10 hours in tha summer, playingRainbow 6 on gamespy
roll.gif
... Good times

I've done 12+ hours of Baldurs Gate, Civilization IV, the OG Turok, Oblivion on many occasions... haven't for many years now though. worst is when youend up dreaming the game. I remember that superimposed map from Turok being in my dreams for days.. makes for a restless sleep

Back
Top Bottom