What's the longest you've ever played a video game in one sitting?

iloveshoes

Banned
Mine was final fantasy X. Woke up at 8AM didn't finish till like 9PM. You don't really know how much you can just get sucked into a video game.
laugh.gif

Honest to god, 17 days call of duty 4 last summer, i slept only a few of those days i would stay up 6 days outta time n *+%%

But as soon as i slept like 6 hours i would wake up and startt playin again

Then i left on a trip to the bay and i didnt play for a whole week...summer 2008 good times

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Honest to god, 17 days call of duty 4 last summer, i slept only a few of those days i would stay up 6 days outta time n *+%%

Then i left on a trip to the bay and i didnt play for a whole week...summer 2008 good times

COT damn. i bet you were on that crack-withdrawal trip when you weren't playing huh?
laugh.gif

maan I remember when I was like 12 or 13 and Halo 1 was the ****... I used to play that from like 6am to night trying to beat the whole game in Heroic,Legendary, etc... Then when I found out I could play online with XBConnect I would play non stop. Now I don't even play video games that much anymore andmy xbox360 just sits there collecting dust.

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

COT damn. i bet you were on that crack-withdrawal trip when you weren't playing huh?
laugh.gif

nah but on the plane all I could think bout was that

i think it had to be gran turismo 3

played for like a whole day straight .. the endurance races like 300 laps (if i remember correctly) tryna get this silly blue car (cant remember the model) butwas winning the same black/gold indy car

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

That's nothing, I played Halo 3 for damn near 40 hours straight when it first came out.
eek.gif

hahahaha.... i played it for like 8 hours straight when i first got it...

most i played was prolly those 8 hours. except for a few all halo 3 online all nighters

8 -10 hours this is with bathroom breaks(I had my snacks and food around me
laugh.gif
). This was usually when I first got the game though.

The games were:

Mario 64
Banjo & Kazooie
Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct Gold
Act Raiser
Ac Raiser 2
Mushashi: Brave Fencer
Bloody Roar 2 & 3
Earthworm Jim 2
Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage(You can't $+@@*+ save the game!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
)
Mega Man X & X4
Donkey Kong Country 2
Sonic Blast Man 2 (beat it with all 3 characters the first time)
Digimon World
Gex 3:Deep Cover Gecko
Dragon Ball GT
X-Men for Sega Genessis
Vector Man

couple others..... I miss my love for video games, just don't seem to have the time anymore or the latest systems

playin cs for pretty much a whole summer lol
even going to a few lan tournies..

i see a lot of people play cs anyone make it past cal-o? lol

Back
Top Bottom