Whats the loudest you heard a crowd?

I was thinking about it today and I remember the Warriors killing the Mavericks. Also when Nakamura made that kick vs Man U.

Anyone else have videos of loud crowds?

Personal experience? Game 7, 2003 ALCS, the Aaron Boone HR. I was there, and I couldn't hear anything but claps and cheers.

April 2003 Penn Relays Packed Stadium and center of attention. My senior year in HS. I ran the anchor leg in the 4x4 and got DUSTED.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

oak_warriors3_72dpi.jpg
yup. even when the warriors are crappy (like this year), when there's a close game, it's still absolutely nuts. i went to this year'sboston-warriors game and the crowd was still very loud at the end. people assume that oracle was a one-time deal but they just don't know what they'retalkin about.

Live?

When the Twins beat the White Sox to take first place in the AL Central with 3 games left to go last September.

The Dome was rockin'
88926f919a8b85dce39466b0bd92b677d651d878.gif

For a single moment

When Stanford Samuels killed Roscoe Parrish. Literally killed him.

Right when it happened I've never heard a louder stadium

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

oak_warriors3_72dpi.jpg
yup. even when the warriors are crappy (like this year), when there's a close game, it's still absolutely nuts. i went to this year's boston-warriors game and the crowd was still very loud at the end. people assume that oracle was a one-time deal but they just don't know what they're talkin about.
Definitely. Anytime it's a close game, the crowd really turns it up.

those soccer crowds aint no joke
eek.gif

People always say East > West in fan support and intensity... but to be honest, the loudest arenas (NBA) i heard are from the Western Conference Teams.

In no order:

- Seattle during the Bulls and Sonics finals
- Sacramento... especially against the Lakers
- Portland... especially against the Lakers
- GSW during the We Believe run
- Utah... especially during the late 90s against the Bulls and Lakers (and i hate utah)

Back
Top Bottom