Whats the male equivalent to a 'girl with daddy issues'?

i would guess a guy that is real emotional?

and spot on when it comes to needing compliments.

most times, if you have a father that's there and supportive, you understand that you do stuff and will absolutely receive no credit for it.

i guess, if you have never seen this, then you wouldnt eem know how to deal w/ not getting compliments.

Pops arent suppose to teach you what to do to get yambs. Rather teach you what not to do.
Advice like dont be a simp. Stop chasin the P. Dont wife anything up too quick so you can test the waters, the "car door test"

Our entire existence is to procreate and then to pass on advice and guide your seed. Yall seriously telling me the only advice you will have for your son is use a condom? :rolleyes

Pops arent suppose to teach you what to do to get yambs. Rather teach you what not to do.
Advice like dont be a simp. Stop chasin the P. Dont wife anything up too quick so you can test the waters, the "car door test"

Our entire existence is to procreate and then to pass on advice and guide your seed. Yall seriously telling me the only advice you will have for your son is use a condom? :rolleyes
I aint even gonna lie I think simping is in a person's DNA. You either a simp or you not. I don't think these simps is out here making conscious decisions to behave the way they do, they just are what they are and when we see comments on here where ppl say they would simp for a specific chick I take it more as a joke and if they actually did they'd be forcing to do it.

The other two are good though but it's like they say common sense aint common.

As far as advice as a parent I don't know why you'd limit it to relationships with women. There's a whole lot more to life than that, even if you want to focus just on a father and son. Disagree on what you think our existence here on Earth is meant for especially the second part which isn't a necessity at all.

Last edited:
I aint even gonna lie I think simping is in a person's DNA. You either a simp or you not. I don't think these simps is out here making conscious decisions to behave the way they do, they just are what they are and when we see comments on here where ppl say they would simp for a specific chick I take it more as a joke and if they actually did they'd be forcing to do it.

Nature vs. Nurture, tho. If you raised a certain way you'll act a certain way. If you get no direction from a close figure in your life, you'll pick up something from society, be it simping or not. Straight up, a lot of simping comes from society placing a man's worth in whether he's having sex or not. Dudes will do whatever to get or keep a shorty. Not saying it's right, but the weakness comes from societal pressure more than his own DNA.

The one's you see seeking attention or likes on social media, flaunting/fronting and wearing clothes tighter than their sister.

The ones who will do anything to 'get that money'......and then post that money on Facebook/Instagram :lol:

Nature vs. Nurture, tho. If you raised a certain way you'll act a certain way. If you get no direction from a close figure in your life, you'll pick up something from society, be it simping or not. Straight up, a lot of simping comes from society placing a man's worth in whether he's having sex or not. Dudes will do whatever to get or keep a shorty. Not saying it's right, but the weakness comes from societal pressure more than his own DNA.
Nature vs. Nurture is a never ending debate though.

I don't really think simping is something you pick up and decide to do. These guys were just bred that way and don't question it. The way I see it society has only reinforced and encouraged the behavior that has existed before it.

The ones who will do anything to 'get that money'......and then post that money on Facebook/Instagram :lol:

I feel like you're talking about this guy. :smh: Dude definitely needs a better role model in his life.

Yea, I don't think its DNA. Depends on how you were raised. I know I simped hard before, got my feelings hurt and I changed. i feel like its made me a better person. :lol:

Yea, I don't think its DNA. Depends on how you were raised. I know I simped hard before, got my feelings hurt and I changed. i feel like its made me a better person. :lol:
I think we need clearer definitions of what a simp is and not this gray area where you're chastised for being a regular human being with emotions. Being sprung is one thing being a simp is another but I can see how ppl want to view it as just actions where you can temporarily fit the label.

Last edited:

Dude come on you really think thats all my dad ever said? Lol. It was just a funny story of something he did when I was like 16. I had to learn a lot on my own though. My dad was with my mom since high school. I was a lot crazier than my dad when it came too that stuff.

I would think a bisexual male or transgendered male.
Crossdresser??
View media item 219531

yea we might as well leave that as the equivalent to a lesbian/crossdressing chick. not really worth derailing this thread.

but yea i think a dude with daddy issues is basically the average black male right now.

-extremely obsessed with seeming masculine
-like, sometimes weirdly obsessed with masculinity
-as in way too homophobic, yet we have eddie long and down low brothers and the city of atlanta

-basing our value on what women think of us
-not caring about being in our own children's lives
-being complacent with the idea of black women basically hating black men aside from the sex

-having the life priorities of middle schoolers well into our 40's
-making sure not to be too different from one another
-instead of doctors, lawyers, politicians, cops, we wanna be rappers, athletes, drug dealers, etc.
-we don't want to build our own communities; we want to either blend into a white community and get away from other black people, or simply don't care to improve the communities we are a part of

-obsessed with materialism
-constantly have to show people that we are 100x more successful than we really are (why are you getting bottle service rocking true religion jeans and foamposites but you work at best buy?)
-have no idea about the world outside of specific african-american culture and conspiracy theories

the list could go on and on, but you get my point. I feel like all of this comes from a complete lack of positive male influences. And this is gonna sound crazy but i thought things were gonna change a little bit when Obama got elected in '08. Lots of dudes were on some "I'm gonna try and become a positive example for the young black men out here" for like a good 3 weeks.

I think we need clearer definitions of what a simp is and not this gray area where you're chastised for being a regular human being with emotions. Being sprung is one thing being a simp is another but I can see how ppl want to view it as just actions where you can temporarily fit the label.

I agree. I learned real fast in high school when girls I wanted too smash were playing games with me then getting down with a friend. I'm 29. Stil happens from time to time but instead of catching any feeling it's immediate cease and desist in my head. And on to the next one

Last edited:
i've never met my father
I was raised by my mother and her sister.
I am not seeing how funny this terrel owens story is.

From personal experience it is soul shattering to think that one half of the two people on earth who are supposed to love you unconditionally doesn't give a damn about you.

Back
Top Bottom