Whats the mentality of a Decent looking girl who post on Craigslist?

I'm just scrolling through the chicks who post on Craigslist, and from the looks of it some of them are not 300+ lbs, 50 year old, undesirable females.

...Now granted, half of this stuff is spam. But desirable women shouldn't really have a problem getting dates. From my perspective, half of these women arenot who they're claiming to be, or psycho.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm just scrolling through the chicks who post on Craigslist, and from the looks of it some of them are not 300+ lbs, 50 year old, undesirable females.

...Now granted, half of this stuff is spam. But desirable women shouldn't really have a problem getting dates. From my perspective, half of these women are not who they're claiming to be, or psycho.
you'd be surprised...
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
but yea still they are fake. my gay friend did an experiment once and pretended to be a girl to see how many emails from dudes he would get...turns out about 300... then he pretended to be a straight guy to see how many emails he'd get.... 0
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lopsided male/female ratio. my brother's high school has like a 60/40 thing and there are a bunch of hot girls with no dates.

they are lonely and need some P in their V. for some reason they cannot get it using common social skills so they advertise themselves online. they know thatonce you meet them and smash its too late to realize they are nuttier than squirrel poop.

This is the problem I see down here these ugly chicks get approached so much because YOU lames see them as not being a threat so u feel comfortable talkin tothem

While these dimes out here lonely stay posting up at the malls because YOU lames are scared to talk to them

Now we got these Kevin Garnett lookin chicks gettin cocky thanking they Lauren London while the real dimes gotta find a good time updating they facebookstatuses and complaining about they loneliness on twitter I blame YALL for this stuff

Originally Posted by cartune

This is the problem I see down here these ugly chicks get approached so much because YOU lames see them as not being a threat so u feel comfortable talkin to them

While these dimes out here lonely stay posting up at the malls because YOU lames are scared to talk to them

Now we got these Kevin Garnett lookin chicks gettin cocky thanking they Lauren London while the real dimes gotta find a good time updating they facebook statuses and complaining about they loneliness on twitter I blame YALL for this stuff
Sort of what I came in here to say

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

...Now granted, half of this stuff is spam. But desirable women shouldn't really have a problem getting dates. From my perspective, half of these women are not who they're claiming to be, or psycho.
you'd be surprised...
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
but yea still they are fake. my gay friend did an experiment once and pretended to be a girl to see how many emails from dudes he would get... turns out about 300... then he pretended to be a straight guy to see how many emails he'd get.... 0
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hmm

This is the problem I see down here these ugly chicks get approached so much because YOU lames see them as not being a threat so u feel comfortable talkin to them

Now we got these Kevin Garnett lookin chicks gettin cocky thanking they Lauren London while the real dimes gotta find a good time updating they facebook statuses and complaining about they loneliness on twitter I blame YALL for this stuff

CheckmateD.jpg

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

you'd be surprised...
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
but yea still they are fake. my gay friend did an experiment once and pretended to be a girl to see how many emails from dudes he would get... turns out about 300... then he pretended to be a straight guy to see how many emails he'd get.... 0
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when are we meeting up for that slice? I just got dumped and I'm vulnerable
frown.gif

also it's just that ugly girls have no or low standards... they so easy a cavemen can do em

maybe that's why dudes approach them ....

Back
Top Bottom