What's the most comfortable jordan you've ever had?

Wassup niketalkers. I was just wondering which pair of j's is the most comfortable to you? Add the least comfortable if you want.

personally my 2001 cool grey 1's are suprisingly comfortable. The sole's are out of this world. My copper xvii's were never comfy at all.

I don't really know if it has been posted before. Prolly has. If it gets annoying please lock mods.

Thanks for opening
"violets are blue,
roses are red,
daisies are yellow,
the flowers are dead."

I still dream about when I played in my brand new 16's, those things are to this day maybe the best game shoes I've ever worn.

Ive never had a bad experience playing in AJ's, for the most part they are always extreamly comfortable shoes, but taking wear and tear well is another matter.... :smh:
smh.gif

XII'S R VERY COMFORTABLE .....................COMPARE TO THE OTHERS..................

my cool grey IX's made me feel like i was running on air when i used to play ball in those babies.
tired.gif
damn i miss those!
DS Flips For Sale Size 10 140 Shipped!
Looking for DS or VNDS Hawaii's size 10.5!!!!
TEAM N.Y.C!!!!
AIM:ImSoFr3sh2Death​

Cosigned to the 3rd...XIX SE
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd #7 Bostjan Nachbar #8 Hassan Adams
#12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson
#30 Clifford Robinson #33 Mikki Moore #35 Jason Collins #50 Eddie House

XII's are comfortable but they get too hot. XIII's were never that great to me. I love the way the XIV forms to your foot.

Overall-
12 for ball
xiv for casual
TEAM corNhuskers​

yooo the bmps are crazy comfy... i was shocked... there like slippers.
aside from that
12s
19s
18s
TeamEagles

"yo, watch how you reply. I'm a grown adult and wont take no insult, over the internet or otherwise. who you think you are?"
'When i go out, im going out shooting, I dont mean when I die. I mean when i go out to the club stupid

My most comfy are my XX2 or the XXI PE's both are extremely comfy, I love IPS

Even though they are the least comfy my faves are still the 3s.

Def the AJ XIX. And not the SE edition.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

from what i rememberd.. i liked the jordan 13's they were pretty comfortable.. and the air jordan XXI < i love those shoes.

19's are extremely comfortable. i can play ball in those for like 5 hours without my feet getting tired. too bad those shoes have terrible traction!!!
Team SMOKESTRONG
HURRICANES IN STORE NOVEMBER, NINJA **** REEBOKS!!!​

X's???? no one?? ehh id have to say my carolina 10s
WANTED-DS or VNDS white cement III size 13

Back
Top Bottom