Whats the most comfortable Nike shoe you have worn?

Nike Air Zoom Vomero +3 Love Em'
18621101_z.jpg

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Structures........

co sign on that one ^ but I did put on my AM Plus the other day playing soccer and was actually amazed on how they feel compared to so many others.. justwish I still loved the looks of em.

Also I've never even heard of those Presto's, they do seem pretty interesting though, I'mma go google now

wow....all these people and nobody's felt how comfortable the AM 360s are. but the OG Grapes are the MOST COMFORTABLE shoes ever made!!!

Ive had plenty of running shoes over the years and It comes down to these 5

5. Nike Air Max 95 TL. Very very comfortable even to this day. Not bad for a 10 year old shoe.

4. Nike Air Max Solas. Very comfortable, lightweight, and very breathable.

3. Nike Air Max 360 I. Awesome cushioning.

2. Nike Zoom RS+. The zoom air is so comfortable, and the shoe is so lightweight. By far one of my favorite shoes. This shoe IMO barely gets beat by #1.

1. 2003 Nike Air Max 90 Infrared. For some odd reason, this shoe has been the most comfortable shoe Ive ever had. Its strange because of the old technology,but the air is responsive, and the foam used is very comfortable, not to mention the padding around the ankles is very comfortable, and the mest helps my footbreath better. On top of the fact that is a great looking shoe, I could wear them all day with no problems, and to think there is no zoom air in the forefoot.Amazing and one of Nikes last well made shoe. Very well put together, and was a sign of what Nike used to be. The 2005's were a joke and cannot compare, sodont waste the money. Find you a pair of these.

ill never forget some pair of nike battlegrounds i got in like 04 or around then. There long gone now but i cant find them anywhere and they were amazing forball

Originally Posted by from02hero

27536a
im tell u da true dey feel comfortable

you're joking right? these are quite possibly the most uncomfortable shoes in the world.

anyway i like the LB III.

Original Presto - 2000 (The retro of this shoe truely do SUCK and are nowhere near what they used to be comfortwise)
Original Air Zoom Talaria - Tennis Ball Yellow

Back
Top Bottom