What's The Most Far Fetched Thing You've Told A Female/Male......

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by vivienebanks

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You're not new here, are you..
I am

So youre not aware that all new members must provide at least one pic of themselves in order to move past the 1 month probationary period?

I'm sure new members have to.
fresh-prince-vivian-banks.jpg

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

anyhow dude used to drive a remote control truck thru the halls and knock on peoples doors by banging it against the door. and just drive it up the dorm room, look around and bounce out. good times.

roll.gif
oh man this woulda been hilarious in the dorms. 3 years too late
ohwell.gif

Back in Middle school told a Chick my Cuzin is Lloyd Banks

Her & all her Sisters & cuzins was on me after that
pimp.gif

Never do something outlandish again tho ..keep it 100

"u da best i ever had"  
grin.gif

edit: i did tell a girl my name was david from the virgin islands too (without an accent...smh dumb broad)

I wanted to dead a chick but didn't know how to so I said "I'm going on a cruise and I don't know when I'm coming back". A horrible mistake because she turned into a good 8/9

This chick told me she had cancer and didn't have long to live, that was 7 years ago and she's still alive
smh.gif

Met a chick at my job 3 weeks after working there.. She wanted me to smash but she was the type you took one for the team. Before I went in to smash I put my alarm on the phone for 45 mins. As soon as it went off I stopped smashing to answer then told her I had to go and pick up my mom from work. It was 1:30 in the morning.

My name is Donny Jones, and im the back-up Punter for the Giants.

My friends egg this on so bad whenever we go out, told this to a girl this past weekend in AC, of course she bought it, and said "wait im going to google you" She then told me she couldnt find me and i said you have to go on the team page, and that was to much for her to do so she just put her phone away and we continued from their..

-went along with my Cousin's lie about being a photographer
-(I've told this before) I gave a waitress at a strip club a fake name trying to be funny but after vibing with her for a bit I wish I hadn't
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom