What's The Most Far Fetched Thing You've Told A Female/Male......

To get them to talk to you?

Me personally I told a chick I had a Bentley GT sent her a pic and all that just to see how much of a gold digger she was. And as I predicted she started showing more interest, deleted her # after that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

We have all told someone of the opposite sex something a little off the wall at one point in our lives to get their attention whether it be for lulz or whatever the situation

?

Back in 7th grade I was talkin to the Brazilian girl. This was back during the AIM days, so that's what it was. Anyway, I told her I spoke Portuguese and I went out found some translator website that would give me stuff to say in Portuguese to her. We ended up "goin out" a little while after that for about 2 months. Then I got sent to military school, came back and saw her in high school. She asked me if I really knew Portuguese and I told her the story, and we just laughed about it. But yea, good time in junior high.

^^
roll.gif

asked this girl at work to have lunch with me but she said no bcuz she has a "man"...few days later told her was going to Brazil for vacation. She was hungry as hell after i told her that.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

^^
roll.gif

asked this girl at work to have lunch with me but she said no bcuz she has a "man"...few days later told her was going to Brazil for vacation. She was hungry as hell after i told her that.
laugh.gif
Damn I hate girls like that
smh.gif

I drive a 07 Chrysler 300 srt8 been driving it since i been 18, so back in 07 this girl asked me why did I buy a white 1, so i told her because i make my cars how i make my money, So she said how is that, So i said I SOLD COCAINE,lol she totally believed me. Now we have a child together, and I think my BM still believes i sold Cocaine,lol, i fed her this oh so believeable story to go with it too,lol

Ps, its my parents car, but my father has his own car and my mother doesnt drive, So im ALLLL GOOOOD.

oh yeah, and i didnt tell her that to talk to me i just told her out of randomness.
We had already started talking.

Once in kindergarten I told a girl that my father owned a volcano.

After a full recess period of convincing, I got her to play house with me.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

laugh.gif

^^^^^
roll.gif
you just dont take a break do you Diego

funny thing is i really am going to Brazil...just waiting on that tax refund check to come in. havent spoken to her since that day.

i love this post everytime it comes up...

I tell girls I play minor league baseball...AAA level

Originally Posted by Pmighty

laugh.gif

^^^^^
roll.gif
you just dont take a break do you Diego

funny thing is i really am going to Brazil...just waiting on that tax refund check to come in. havent spoken to her since that day.

Where is BR?  I lived in Rio for a while in 2007.  Best time of my life.

During college I just cashed a pell check (it was probably $1,500) and I walked into a pizzeria to buy lunch.
I pulled out a knot of $20's and $50's to pay for my food and a girl next to me said "Look at you Mr. Money Man."
I said "This is nothing, this is my weeks pay."
glasses.gif

She gave me her number and I met up with her later that week.
I took her to my parents place (where I was living at the time) and said "I'm just staying here because my place is getting exterminated (who in their right mind would believe that???)
laugh.gif

I ended up smashing that evening.

But for the life of me, I can't remember what happened that she found out I was a broke #@% college kid
laugh.gif

Not really what I said, but what I overheard while working:

Girl: My father is Marc Jacobs
Guy: That's so awesome
Girl: I kind of want another drink
Guy: (buys girl drink)

Originally Posted by vivienebanks

Not really what I said, but what I overheard while working:

Girl: My father is Marc Jacobs
Guy: That's so awesome
Girl: I kind of want another drink
Guy: (buys girl drink)
To be honest, you could replace the first line of that conversation with just about anything and it would have went the same way.

pretty much. but she was butt ugly nd she kept braggin about how her father is marc jacobs. after he got her the drink, she walked away. she even told that to my security as she got kicked out.

AtParties I say the most outlandish @##! all the time...on girls that I've never met before

I've legitimately gotten so many people to think I used to be one of Chris Brown backup dancers
laugh.gif

Also, told a couple girls I was Jake Gyllenhall's brother
Anddddd that I used to play soccer in England but gave it up after an injury.

I figure if they're dumb enough to believe it why not go along with it?

Originally Posted by Diego

"I love you"

I think I have a tendency to give into females emotional standards too much. It's pretty much a guarantee I say I love you to a chick within the first month of meeting her, not to exploit her emotions or anything, but she feels lost in "love" for about another month til she realizes she doesn't love me back (assuming I loved the %%$** in the first place.....never that holmes) and has to let me go. I play the upset role for about a week, but the whole time I was never really faithful. Chains free-problem solved. On second thought, that is exploiting her emotions. 

Back
Top Bottom