What's The Most Far Fetched Thing You've Told A Female/Male......

all throughout Jr High and HS i would tell everyone Ray Allen was my cousin.. started off as a joke didn't think anyone would believe me since i was always joking bout stupid *%++.. but they all did
eek.gif
tired.gif

i guess it was believable since we have the same last name and shooting style
laugh.gif

I tell these chicks anything.

...But I remember just hanging by the bar back in college and I over-heard a guy ask two different chicks what were their names, and swiftly following up with 'Wow, thats the name of my best friend who passed away last year.'

...At that point I realized it was a different ballgame. Dudes had 0 regards for the rules. lol.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Once in kindergarten I told a girl that my father owned a volcano.

After a full recess period of convincing, I got her to play house with me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back in summer camp when I was around 9-10, I convinced my friend to give me $20 worth of Pokemon cards in exchange for the real Pikachu. I claimed I had him in a cage at my house where he stayed unless I put him back in his poke-ball. He believed me all the way, and finally I was tired of making up excuses for why I didn't bring him to camp so I said he fled the cage and was run over by a bus (or another scenario where he was run over by a bus, I don't remember)

My next lie was that I would bring a bag of cash for him and my other friends at camp. I wrapped that lie up by saying I opened up my bookbag one day and the wind blew all the cash away.

I still see this dude around here and there, but we act as if we never went to camp together. I think that's just natural but it would be the funniest thing in the world if he still remembers this and has a grudge.
laugh.gif

i told some people i inherited money from howard hughes (my last name is hughes)

told them the truth after a couple days though
laugh.gif
i have a guilty conscience

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Back in summer camp when I was around 9-10, I convinced my friend to give me $20 worth of Pokemon cards in exchange for the real Pikachu. I claimed I had him in a cage at my house where he stayed unless I put him back in his poke-ball. He believed me all the way, and finally I was tired of making up excuses for why I didn't bring him to camp so I said he fled the cage and was run over by a bus (or another scenario where he was run over by a bus, I don't remember)

My next lie was that I would bring a bag of cash for him and my other friends at camp. I wrapped that lie up by saying I opened up my bookbag one day and the wind blew all the cash away.

I still see this dude around here and there, but we act as if we never went to camp together. I think that's just natural but it would be the funniest thing in the world if he still remembers this and has a grudge.
laugh.gif

Do your friends have down syndrome or something? 

laugh.gif
 At some of you guys responses 
Well as for me the best 1 I told was half me half my cousin .Back in 06 I was in the midwest Camron had a show in town and my cousin told this stripper camron was my 1st cousin.So she asked to see my I.D and it said brooklyn and she straight started topping me off .Talking about if I can get her a Job at a club in NYC I was like yea she came back to the crib got a dug out and I switched my #
roll.gif

Had a girl tell me she had a hole in her lung, only had a year or two left to live. That was back in 03-04. Needless to say she's still alive.

Weird part is, I dont even know why she told me. I had moved on from her, met a new girl, and she was trying to get with one of my boys.

This was after she said she had a kitted/modded out Integra that she conveniently "crashed" before I ever saw it. Girl was on that pathological tip.

maaaan... keep these stories goin, fellas... lol...

i need to tell some folks that i got some famous cousins if it result in some wop...

ive never really seriously lied.... i just joke around and say im Egyptian or something to see if ppl believe it . my ex lied about his race though SMH....

Back
Top Bottom