what's the most "LYRICAL" Southern album???

61z5POSln-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
?

A Piece of Strange is far superior over every other 'Lynguists album. I'd go with that one before anything else in their catalogue (Dirty Acres as the second choice).

Outside of what I said above...

Scarface - The Diary
Little Brother - The Listening/The Minstrel Show
Outkast - ATLiens/Aquemini
Killer Mike - I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind
Clipse - Lord Willin'/Hell Hath No Fury (if you technically consider them "Southern" albums)
Bubba Sparxxx - Deliverance (HIGHLY underrated Southern album, too bad Bubba took a nosedive after this one)

I'm hitting a brick wall, but I'll come back with more later.

J.Cole imo is the new front runner in Southern music... I know he doesnt have a real southern style but nonetheless represents the south

clipse aint considered southern music. but yeah j cole got it on lock now. album is gonna be classic

PSA: THIS IS A CUNNINLYNGUIST APPRECIATION POST IN DISGUISE, DON'T TAKE OFFENSE

Aquemini is my answer, one of hip hops most lyrical albums period imo, let's not act like the south doesn't have lyricist (which whether directly or indirectly the title implies..)

and you confusin $%#*%@ with that bootleg cover, thought you were referring to their debut album.

J. Cole spent the last 4 years of his life before he got put on, in NYC...plus nothin about his music sounds southern. No hate, he's dope as hell I just don't see him as a southern rapper.

Back
Top Bottom