What's the most recent creepy/weird thing to happen to you?

Yesterday at 3:09 pm I was laying in my bed and a number I didn't recognize popped up on my phone so I answered and an older woman was on the other end.  This is how the convo went.
Me: Hello

Unknown woman: Jason

Me: Yes, who is this?

Unknown woman: Its your mother

Me: That's not possible

UW: This is Jason right? You don't recognize your mothers voice?

Me: Yes this is Jason but my mother passed away a few years ago. You definitely have the wrong #

UW: No, this is Jason right? 
eyes.gif

Me: Who are you looking for? What last name?

UW: *told me a last name that I wasnt familiar with*

At this point I'm creeped out that there could be so much of a coincidence, told both my sisters about it and one of them said it probably our mother trying to let us know that she still loves us even though she's not with us.

I checked the area code of the # which was 919 and turns out to be a North Carolina area code. My mom was from NC 
ohwell.gif

bruh that was odd but it could've been someone playing on your line now if it was from a number with an area code that didn't exist then I'd be worried.

Originally Posted by taymane23

bruh that was odd but it could've been someone playing on your line now if it was from a number with an area code that didn't exist then I'd be worried.
I doubt they were playing because she asked for someone with a different last name, sister tried to egg me on to call her back. No thanks 
laugh.gif

Man I remember i had this dream that felt like a real life weekend at my grandmothers house awhile back after she passed .It sucked so hard when I woke up all I could do is cry.It was too much like real life to say it was a dream.

i was in an elevator full of freshman girls and i had to fart and right when it was going to come out i sucked it back in.... later in the day i had bubble guts that were out of control. Thats just something weird.

a few months back.. a couple of my friends and i were enjoying some drinks & 
pimp.gif
 @ Dolores park, SF when some creepy old dude came up to us, looked directly at my homegirl and said "its all fun and games until someone loses their brain"...
we were like, word? 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

like a scene straight out of a horror movie. 

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Yesterday at 3:09 pm I was laying in my bed and a number I didn't recognize popped up on my phone so I answered and an older woman was on the other end.  This is how the convo went.

Me: Yes this is Jason but my mother passed away a few years ago. You definitely have the wrong #

eyes.gif

At this point I'm creeped out that there could be so much of a coincidence, told both my sisters about it and one of them said it probably our mother trying to let us know that she still loves us even though she's not with us.

I checked the area code of the # which was 919 and turns out to be a North Carolina area code. My mom was from NC 
ohwell.gif

I literally turned around to make sure nothing was behind me after I read that.

roll.gif
It always amazes me that people genuinely believe this when they say it. Someone !#@+$$* with you or coincidence, you're not the only Jason in the world with a mom from north carolina. Quite the opposite actually you're probably 1 in over 500,000.

Dude you need to go have sex with a couple octogenarians to get this %%++ off your mind. Go do what you do!

Very weird story
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

ohwell.gif

Maybe this happened in a dream you had but did not actually happen in real life. Lots of times I've had dreams where stuff felt so real and THen I woke up and realized it wasn't actually happening.Maybe you woke up and DIDN'T realize it wasn't actually happening. Have you used drugs or alcohol within the past week? DO you get high or drink before you go to sleep? It could be one of the reasons. I sometimes drink a lil bit of alcohol before I go to sleep and I end up having some weird crazy dreams, & sometimes nightmares too.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

roll.gif
It always amazes me that people genuinely believe this when they say it. Someone !#@+$$* with you or coincidence, you're not the only Jason in the world with a mom from north carolina. Quite the opposite actually you're probably 1 in over 500,000.

Gotta agree.

Haven't had anything weird happen lately.

when someone calls my phone and the first thing they ask is if im that person..i say no and click.

When I was younger my Mom and I moved into a small apartment complex across the street from a park. We lived there for a couple years and I'd always play with the kids who lived in the building. After a couple years we moved and I long since forgot the names of my old friends.

The next year I enrolled in a new school for 4th grade. I think living in a new place with no friends made me focus on school a lot more, and I began to excel, starting to take classes with older kids who were also "gifted & talented." Since we didn't have many teachers, the same teacher would take all of us nerds at once and teach us according to our pace (we'd test into groups and go from there.) At the end of the school year, my mother and I moved once again and I started at a new school where I stayed until HS.

When I enrolled in HS, I registered to attend a school that was a little further away from my house, but I knew people going there and was willing to make the extra commute. However, due to a mistake on the part of the stupid woman at the Dept. of Education, I was registered for my "home" school which was closer. After my first year my mother and I moved once again and I transferred to the HS that I originally wanted to go to.

Nearing the end of HS, I was looking into colleges and had decided to either go to Colombia University or my current school, University of St. Thomas. I really, really wanted to go to Colombia, but because they didn't want to award me very much scholarship money (i.e. none) and St. Thomas gave me a full scholarship, I decided to come here. It's 90% white, about 6% asian/middle eastern, and 4% other based on ethnicity. So, naturally, just about every black person knows or knows of each other.

This last summer I started dating a black girl from my hometown who also goes to my school. Now here's the weird part: She and her family had lived in the same apartment complex across the street from the park as my mother and I did, I even occasionally played with her and her siblings (her older sister remembered me as the chubby kid from downstairs,
laugh.gif
.) She also went to the same school I went to for 4th grade (although she was in 5th,) and was in that same gifted and talented program with the one teacher. She went to the same HS I went to for my first year, and was even good friends with my cousin who also went to that school (we never really talked to each other though, I was shy and we didn't have any classes together.) And finally, guess where she came for college?
laugh.gif
We didn't have ANY idea that we had such an extensive past together until we started getting to know each other and eventually started dating in the last year and some change. But she's an ex now
ohwell.gif
. we still kick it, but some days I feel regret for breaking up with someone who fate has brought near my life so many times.

laugh.gif
x
eek.gif
x
alien.gif
x
nerd.gif
x
ohwell.gif

Last month while on my lunch break I decided to go to the park and eat my lunch in my car. As always in normal days there's a bunch of squirrels that gather around the vehicles in the parking spot begging for food. Yes, they have no fear in e'm. However, I was getting ready to head back to work after finishing lunch when I noticed one big fat squirrel went under my car and note; before he went under we made I contact in slow motion. I was like %#!? So I was sitting there for a moment before backing up and looked around if he ran off somewhere else, but he was nowhere to be found. At this point I was like whatever he'll move. I backed up slowly and I mean SLOW. After a couple of inches I stop and thought he would have ran off by now. GOTDAMNIT I was wrong! With my stereo off to low volume I heard his bones crunched.( RIP ) So there he was with his fat$@$ twitching and bleeding. I look around if anyone saw what just happened and took off swearing like a one legged Somalian pirate. I felt like he wanted to die. Weird right?

Back
Top Bottom