Whats the most time you've spent laying in bed before school/work?

I work at 12 today, got up at 10 so i can eat breakfast and take a shower, guess what, havent done anything but lay in bed on my laptop and its 11:33!! Have uguys ever woken up early to get things done before work or school and do nothing but lay in bed till the last second?

sometimes in high school i'd shower then be really tired and lay on the bathroom floor and eventually fall asleep with a towel wrapped around me for acouple minutes.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

sometimes in high school i'd shower then be really tired and lay on the bathroom floor and eventually fall asleep with a towel wrapped around me for a couple minutes.
Better hope you never got to go to jail.

as for the OP, yea I do this all the time. Ill set my alarm to get me up like an hour or so early so I can get ready, eat, and everything else and ill justkeep hittin the snooze and stay in bed.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

sometimes in high school i'd shower then be really tired and lay on the bathroom floor and eventually fall asleep with a towel wrapped around me for a couple minutes.
Better hope you never got to go to jail.

as for the OP, yea I do this all the time. Ill set my alarm to get me up like an hour or so early so I can get ready, eat, and everything else and ill just keep hittin the snooze and stay in bed.

eek.gif
avy
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Side note: I stay doing the same thing too
laugh.gif

The night before I always set my alarm and tell myself I have to get up and do such and such never happens today I was supposed to wake up at 5AM alarm wentoff and I didn't get out of bed til 10AM

in high school, after a shower i would just lay on my bed for 30 min. doing nothing just thinking

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haahhaha i gotta be to work for 1 and im on NT didnt even shower yet and it takes me 20 min to get to work

FML
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccsp707

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP, you have time to eat breakfast, lay down and relax, but no time to grab a toothbrush?
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/175029
[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
op. he got a point
OP is a lazy sack of tatters
sick.gif

dude you stink...sounds like your personal hygiene is garbage, which is probably what you smell like. no pun intended.cotdamn you must stank
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom