What's the movie title where the guy running for office gets caught cheating?

Nah I'm sure I saw it on IMDb. I always watch new trailers on their app. I've been googling like a mf to no avail. Appreciate the help fam.

man, I wanted to look this up cus the movie sounds interesting lol

all I got was this foreign film, Trugschluss (can't post trailer cus of nudity)
and some old film,

other than that, I dunno. sounds like ides of march to me too.

only movies i can think of are the runner which came out a couple months ago and ides of march which came out a couple years ago

Last edited:
No luck? 
nerd.gif

Nah. I never saw the ides of March. Dope trailer from what I just watched, but it's not the movie I'm thinking about.

BRUH! Man if I could rep you more, I would! :wow:

Salute to NT. This board always delivers. I was starting to bug out thinking I may have dreamt up the idea! I gotta catch this joint immediately!

Last edited:
Lol man Blink you must not watch game of thrones cause all you had to say was cersie lannister was in it and you would have had your answer immediately. Movie looks good from the trailer so let us know what you think.

Last edited:
Lol man Blink you must not watch game of thrones cause all you had to say was cersie lannister was in it and you would have had your answer immediately. Movie looks good from the trailer so let us know what you think.

That's the thing I was thinking to myself. I watch GoT and just completely forgot that Cersie was in the damn trailer. :lol:

Going to watch it later today. I'll let you guys know what I think about it.

Idk why, but I keep thinking of The Sentinel with Michael Douglas. lol

The movie was cool. A bit predictable throughout, but the acting was good. The storyline was interesting enough and it really makes you wonder just how many of our "leaders" give in to their depravity when the people are looking the other way. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom