What's the name of the current R&B song

where the guy keeps saying throughout "I'm doing good...I'm doing good" or something like that?

Sorry for not having more info, but I can't get it out of my head, and can't find it on google.
laugh.gif

LMAO, yeah I was thinking the same thing, but you never know.. I'd recommend the album, but if you're not into their stuff, definitely get their firstalbum, Lord Willin before anything else. Then look at the Play Cloths mixtape, Road to Til The Casket Drops, then you got the We got It For Cheap Mixtapes...

Originally Posted by greatone632

LMAO, yeah I was thinking the same thing, but you never know.. I'd recommend the album, but if you're not into their stuff, definitely get their first album, Lord Willin before anything else. Then look at the Play Cloths mixtape, Road to Til The Casket Drops, then you got the We got It For Cheap Mixtapes...
you prolly won't believe this...but i got all of those.
roll.gif
roll.gif

everytime that i heard the track, i was in the club, and couldn't make out their voices, so i didn't know who it was.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Here ya go..

j/k but this is a smooth song tho..
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The way Wanya got splashed on his face from the wave [4:03] , with his shirt all open, looked so %$%*$*# AYOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom