Whats the name of these Nikes?

Passed on the navy colorway which I think is a big mistake on my part. But yea best colorway were the Neon Colorway. Lets be honest now, the only way folkswill buy them if they were retrod out again would be if they hit the outlets or went on sale. Everything from Penny to Uptempos, no one wants to pay retail fora shoe. Even at $100 sometimes $40 folks don't want them. Forget these paytons, I want them to bring back the Nike Zoom Air Flight Gp with the zipper

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Passed on the navy colorway which I think is a big mistake on my part. But yea best colorway were the Neon Colorway. Lets be honest now, the only way folks will buy them if they were retrod out again would be if they hit the outlets or went on sale. Everything from Penny to Uptempos, no one wants to pay retail for a shoe. Even at $100 sometimes $40 folks don't want them. Forget these paytons, I want them to bring back the Nike Zoom Air Flight Gp with the zipper
QFT, had a couple colors of those in '99-00, $74.99 out the mall
smokin.gif

would very much like to see a Retro, I found my last remaining pair in the garage at Ma Dukes house, made me feel
frown.gif
at the way it is today
tired.gif

I was just about to buy the blue and white pair from lahooty on ebay but he wanted 200+ for em. These are a nice pair of kicks though. one of my favs.

all time favorite shoe back in the 8th grade...

that and the Son of Gloves...

Nike....yall know what to do.

had em in 8th grade as well. Easily my favorite non jordan shoe EVER. had the black ones and suede was great quality and i loved playin with the ratchet.

Back
Top Bottom