Whats The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Somebody?

inspired by jumpan247's thread
pimp.gif

Whats the nicest thing you've done for someone(nice as in it made YOU feel good about yourself) or vice versa?

I made a mix CD for one of my friends when she was down in the dumps after some things went on in her life.
I tried picking songs that would lift her spirits, no cliche. It was the least I could do.
I gave it to her and thought nothing of it but turns out it meant a great deal to her cause she tells me she still listens to it religiously to this day.

Drove with my friend from California to Missouri to help him move furniture from Missouri all the way back to California -_- Only got 7 hours of sleep in 4days -_-

ate lunch with this nerdy black kid all second semester of my senior year ofhighschool. hopefully when he gets rich he'll remember.

I've done it before, and will continue doing it. During Morrissey's 10 night residency at the Hollywood Palladium in October, I spent every night/daysleeping in line so that my girl and I will have a spot on the barrier.

Viva Morrissey.

faked it....lol j/k....taught this kid how to play the piano for like 2months..jus so he could impress his mom..cus his dad who had pased used to play for herall the time...it was touching lol
and other things.. cant think right now im on grinch mode

This lady was buying groceries with FOOD STAMPS.. She only had enough for the food she needed. The last item was tylenol for her daughter. SHE DIDNT HAVEENOUGH TO BUY IT. SO she told the cashier to put it back. I BOUGHT THAT TYLENOL FOR HER. I felt really good. The little girl was sick with a fever. SO I KNOWTHAT HELPED HER ALOT.

hooked up my boy to go to six flags ticket food he only payed for transportation ,he was moving so it was my way of saying goodbye

I can't think of anything meaningful, but I've given a homeless person a couple hundred a couple times for no good reason...no idea why. I usuallydon't give them anything.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Let em live...

Gee golly well aren't you a gangster!
[Borat]NOT![/Borat]

Anyway, I don't know the nicest thing I've done, but I cook dinner for my brother and sister almost every night...and I'm the youngest.

I gave a homeless person the shirt off my back. He was beggign for anything and I noticed he had no shirt underneath his coat. I asked if he had a shirt and hesaid no. So I took mine off and gave it to him.

I gave a fairly poor family with 3 boys 12 pairs of my shoes because they couldn't afford hardly any clothes for them for the new school year.

I'm not charging my roomate any rent when he had to go to the hospital for a couple weeks and lost his job. I'll start charging again when he can findanother job

I don't know if it was the nicest thing I've done, but it was the first thing that came to mind and a moment that I'll always remember:

It had been raining all day and I was walking to work from the bus stop. There was this lady that I saw and she was fiddling around with her umbrella. As I gotcloser, I noticed that the wind had blown her umbrella inside out and there was a hole in it. She looked pretty upset. When I got close to her, I handed herthe umbrella that I was using, told her to have a great day and just kept on walking. She just looked at me like
eek.gif
. I remember her saying,"God blessyou!!" as I walked away. I may have made it to work a little wet, but it made me feel great to have made someone's day just a little better.

2 months ago was my friend's bday and I promised to take her to dinner (she did the same for me 1month prior). On my way back from the mall I hit a potholeand blew my tire -_-. I was close to home and didn't want her to have a crappy bday since no one else made plans for her..So I drove a good 15 miles w/aflat tire. She was happy/angry for me risking it LoL, but it made her day.

Earlier today, I got my co-workers some Dunkin Donuts. Small gesture but they really appreciated it..

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

faked it....lol j/k....taught this kid how to play the piano for like 2months..jus so he could impress his mom..cus his dad who had pased used to play for her all the time...it was touching lol
and other things.. cant think right now im on grinch mode

pimp.gif

As for me, I can't remember. smh

was the easter bunny last year at work kids loved it

always give homless money

gave some lil kids some toys i had around the house ther were happy as hell

always give the homeless money, listen to lil kids when they talk and i play with them. bought my best friend, whose a girl, lingerie for her birthday withouteven being embarrassed. she had a %#**%$ bday and it made her day. i do alot of nice things i can't even think of them. bought food for the needy. justalot of things.

Back
Top Bottom