Whats The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Somebody?

Gave my friend my first pair of air maxes because it didn't fit me.

Treat my friends out because it's their birthday.

Let my cousin beat me in SteetFighter for the 1st time because he was upset and was about to cry...
laugh.gif

Not kicking someones *+%....
smh.gif
you know how you got those cocky friends that gets piss super easy and just start %*#!% with u? They think their pretty strongbut the fact is, you can knock them out with no problem but it's just that it will be awkward talking to him again? I get that a lot... Sometimes theirimmature but I hope that one day I won't be so nice
happy.gif

i saved someone's life last year in september.
these 3 females had been drinking and driving and crashed into a tree sorta on the off ramp of a highway, but it was in the cut. i passed by the accident andthought it was a construction thing because of the blinking lights, but then something told me to go back, so i did and the car was flipped on its sidesquished into the trees. i parked, ran over to them and called 911 while trying to keep them calm. 1 of the girls had minor injuries, 1 broke their arm and thethird one whom i was holding up keeping her focused had a huge gash across her forehead. Her gash was so deep it was like something out of saw. literally thescariest thing ive ever seen especially since it was at like 4 in the morning still dark outside.

but i gotta say, i am thankful that i did go back. i mean i didnt know them, never heard from them again but at least i know i did all i could to help out.

I wish I did more stuff to be proud of, but all I can really think of is little things- spotting people dough, watching my little brother, stuff like that.It's better than nothing, though.
I gave her the D
Yikes.

I rounded up most of my beaters as well as the few pairs of fakes that I owned (that I acquired unknowingly early on in my naive sneaker collecting days) andbrought them along to India with me when I last went in December of 2006. I think I had about 20 to 25 pairs stuffed in a suitcase, and I ended up giving themout to people in need. I also gave my cousin who lives over there the pair of silver AM 97s I had brought over to wear myself, even though they were a size toobig. I can honestly say that I have never seen anyone happier to get a pair of shoes than my cousin, who looked at those AM 97s as if they were the holiest ofholy grails. I don't know much they would cost over there, but I know for a fact that the average Indian is not sporting any Nikes or any shoes with anytype of air cushioning so my cousin could care less what they were or how they looked as long as they were comfortable, and AM 97s are most definitelycomfortable.

Every time I go back to the motherland it is beyond humbling, and makes me realize just how fortunate I am. Honestly, it also makes me feel somewhat like acomplete and utter a**hole because I collect and have numerous shoes (among other things) meanwhile so many people in India and other places are barely gettingby. I am looking around my room right now at all my crap, and the overwhelming feeling of shame due to my vanity and hyper-consumerism is getting me maddepressed.

I used to volunteer at a local soup kitchen as well as tutor kids at a local high school, but I haven't done so in about a year because my school and workschedule has become pretty hectic. This post is making me realize just how little I am currently doing to give back, when I have been blessed with so much. Idefinitely need to remedy that asap.

I work at the airport, and i help alot of elderly people and they alwasy look at me and they look so happy. its not the nicest ever but im depressed now that icant think of it. makes me think im not nice.

ALTITUDES XIII LAUNCH DATE, FOX HILLS MALL, SOCAL- we were waiting since 3 am at the entrance near what used to be THAT BROADWAY back in the day (red brickbuilding, if i get my location right, some 1980's #%@ right there
roll.gif
). when it came time for this dude before me to pay, he was 8 dollars short. i gave him a ten to pay for his kicks because we all waited too long in the cold,early hrs of the morn, and dealt with security opening up the wrong entrance first, to not get our sneakers. i wasn't expecting the ten back but dude gaveit back when i was going back to my car.

Freshman year in college, a friend of mine went to a new school far away from home and didn't know anyone there. She called me crying and told me how upsetshe was because she felt alone and had been fighting with her roommate and how she had missed seeing her friends and seeing me. So I told her to come to myschool for the weekend, which is four hours away from hers, so she could see her best friend and some of her other friends who go to school with me, and I toldher that I'd drive the four hours back to drop her off, then the four hours back to my school. And that made her feel a lot better, she stopped crying, andshe came for the weekend and had a good time seeing her friends, etc.

Well the weekend passes, and I set off to drive her back to her school, then I get cut off on the highway doing 75, go into a skid, hit a ditch, flip and rollthrough a fence and land upside down. So after the accident, I stayed with her the whole time comforting her, making her laugh and take her mind off the pain,as the doctors had to get glass out of her leg, and I waited with her and kept her company until her mom came up to get her.

So offering for her to come for the weekend and pledging to drive her back was my intention, but being a nice guy and trying to help her out during acar-totaling accident was probably the nicest thing I've ever done for someone.

That and countless times driving my drunk friends so they don't have to drive drunk, since I'm usually the only sober one.

damn, this thread taught me a lot
pimp.gif

but hmm nice things I've done.. well I don't know if there's a nicest thing I've done.. but I always try to be courteous. when I park my car,and there's a shopping car in the middle of a parking spot, I push the car out so the next person can come in. I pick up trash I see around the school,people are always littering. I saw a whole bunch of napkins spread on the ground and picked them all up, the campus monitor thanked me.
I've done a lot of things for my friend and I don't really remember them. It's usually an instinct of me to be kind so I don't notice them somuch

Taken my roomate to school
help a lot of people with getting a jump for there car
help some people in my apartment complex out of the snow

gave up scholarship offer and ripped up letter of intent to go Hoop @ Akron...my girl didnt make me but i know bein with her is worth it!

hmmm, I usually forget them because it's such a banal thing from me. I just like the people I did things for to remember. I'm nice.

Back
Top Bottom