Whats the point of Cocaine? My cousin is addicted to that garbage! Any tips for him to quit?

^
laugh.gif

Your cousin aint quittin no time soon.

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I've tried that crap before and made me feel like I was having a heart attack, my heart felt like it wanted to explode of out of my rib cage!

Why was your heart in your rib cage though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like someone else said...call up A&E and tell them to put him on that intervention show!

I've tried that crap before and made me feel like I was having a heart attack, my heart felt like it wanted to explode of out of my rib cage!
b/c that's where it is.

01.jpg

Cocaine isa helluva drug. People REALLY enjoy it. I've known a few addicts, well lots of people actually who start doin coke heavy after tryin.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

if your serious OP you should contact A&E and sign your cousin up for intervention
pimp.gif

I was thinking about that, but court and custody wise of his daughter I don't think that would be a good thing for him to put addiction on nationaltelevision. Plus I can't imagine how life must be for those who did kick their habits and now trying to find a job. Employer: Didn't I see you onINTERVENTION? My cousin: Yea, I was addicted to Cocaine Employer:...... I don't think we have anything for you at this time, better luck next timethough.
eyes.gif

palm-tree-face.jpg

Edit: sig check

laugh.gif

2wfn4gj.gif

Yayo feels good...

If you get in a fight while coked out you wont even feel the punches. Like you can go on and on... Dope feeling but being addicted to it FTL. I think he has totake the first step if he wants to quit.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I'm the reason your cousin needs a Dental plan.

I passed the shore for that %%*% to make his cousin rise from the dead like "Thriller."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn dudes just posting coke lyrics now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Yayo feels good...

If you get in a fight while coked out you wont even feel the punches. Like you can go on and on... Dope feeling but being addicted to it FTL. I think he has to take the first step if he wants to quit.

Spoken like a True G

Who is hook'd on coke

I'm hoping it's joking but if not, y'all acting like this stuff is cool are just plain worthless human beings. dude is asking for help and you areoffering to sell his cousin the stuff? really? how cool do you think that makes you? oh maybe you think it's ok since your mom was on it when you wereconceived...

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I'm hoping it's joking but if not, y'all acting like this stuff is cool are just plain worthless human beings. dude is asking for help and you are offering to sell his cousin the stuff? really? how cool do you think that makes you? oh maybe you think it's ok since your mom was on it when you were conceived...

You think these dudes are really to sell his cousin coke over NT? They arent

Like his cousin is gonna paypal @%%%#! money and they gonna send some 8 balls priority mail or some ++!@... They just joking

Back
Top Bottom