Whats the point of Cocaine? My cousin is addicted to that garbage! Any tips for him to quit?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

send him to me...........tell him to bring me a dub.........with the cocaine he all ready has...........I'm going to get the Pyrex dishes.....add water and that soda........cut it up....let him smoke one of the rocks.........and boom he off cocaine..........but now he's on crack......and my cash cow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Buuurrrrrrrrr
i was just gonna say...send em to ATL keith
laugh.gif

it's addictive because you only feel the high for a few minutes so you keep doing more to try and achieve that high.... it's a waste of money, really,there are other drugs give you the same effects (numbness, energy, appetite suppressant)

makes me congested as hell. never again.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

send him to me...........tell him to bring me a dub.........with the cocaine he all ready has...........I'm going to get the Pyrex dishes.....add water and that soda........cut it up....let him smoke one of the rocks.........and boom he off cocaine..........but now he's on crack......and my cash cow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Buuurrrrrrrrr
laugh.gif

I'll hook that ninja up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but he better have that dub.......or its checkmate

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

"Got president Bush, Whitney and Bob. Many others all walks of life had one on one with me everynight"-Andre Nickatina.
"Experimentin with that salt, what about that crack, huh? One try, another try without a doubt."

Didnt know Nicky T was on the east coast...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Buuurrrrrrrrr
laugh.gif

I'll hook that ninja up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AY, OKAY, OKAY, YOUNG JEWMANNNNNNN

Originally Posted by 951guero

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Buuurrrrrrrrr
laugh.gif

I'll hook that ninja up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AY, OKAY, OKAY, YOUNG JEWMANNNNNNN

Buurrrrrrrr!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

"Got president Bush, Whitney and Bob. Many others all walks of life had one on one with me everynight"-Andre Nickatina.

Its San Quinn. but thats the first song i thought of/

"You like the blow, like Boston George, you want some more, for you and your *+%@+%?"

In all seriousness coke is extremely hard to quit....and it can ruin your life. EGHCK....another soul lost.

But OP is a compulsive liar. Yet you lames still flock him and his threads. I remember dude said he was 99.9% deaf
laugh.gif
, two weeks later the $*!$# is making a thread in music about Britney Spears new album
smh.gif

No one can give you a serious answer because 9 times outta 10 nobody on here has ever been addicted to cocaine or know someone who has.

You cant just say do this or do that, cocaine addiction is a serious problem and not easily curable

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

for Yayo.
nerd.gif

Anyways, cocaine is a HELL of a drug. It's nothing like what you see in movies or on tv though. The good @%%% will make you feel like Superman, on someinvincible type stuff. You know your blow is bomb when your teeth are feeling wild as hell.

How is he addicted to cocaine and an alcoholic wen he dont got that he drinks ? cus u cant b both at the same time

Sure you can.

You need to give your cousin an ultimatum. Tell him to his face that he is a loser cokehead at this point, and that he can either check into rehab or ahomeless shelter.

But, real talk, it's a very good chance that he'll come out of rehab and get back into the habit. There's probably alot more at play than simplyhim liking coke and liqour.

coke ain't that bad, sure u can OD but look on the bright side he could be on herion or meth.
eyes.gif

Just lace his coke with sugar. that way the worst that can happen is he will get diabetes.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Don't worry bout him, let him do his thing. You need to just move on with life and SUCK IT UP

If you're gonna take a shot at him, at least make it funny. That was horrible.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

coke ain't that bad, sure u can OD but look on the bright side he could be on herion or meth.
eyes.gif

Just lace his coke with sugar. that way the worst that can happen is he will get diabetes.

o53o21.jpg

You cannot possibly be serious...

Back
Top Bottom